**Tonight**

L

luckystar

I don't think I'm getting C to go out for Mexican two nights in a row. Another time. Does anyone like the Green Door?

PassingThru

This thread rocks! :yay:

Attachments

• sarcasm.jpg
    sarcasm.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 78

DEEKAYPEE8569

With all these noobies around it seems like it might be time to meet some new people!
Tonight @ Salsas in leonardtown @ 6:00

Come get some tacos and margaritas and say hi!

:buddies:

See you tonight

Let me know if you are coming so I can get a big enough table!
------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't Thursday an odd night? Wouldn't Friday be better or is that 'date night' for most?

SummerWheatley

Hey, where is everyone going tonight? I am in the mood to get out of the house and have a few drinks!

Never mind. i am still figuring this forum stuff out. I noticed everyone is going to Salsas and it looks like i missed this event. i don't really like Salsas anyway. It made me a little sick last time i was there. If you guys are going out tomorrow, let me know. i would like to meet.

Never mind. i am still figuring this forum stuff out. I noticed everyone is going to Salsas and it looks like i missed this event. i don't really like Salsas anyway. It made me a little sick last time i was there. If you guys are going out tomorrow, let me know. i would like to meet.

Dang!! Late to the party! I would've gone... I'm just too slow to read the threads. :shortbus:

kelb

art imitating life
we had fun
and kris.. i wanted to sit with you and your lil sweetie! hes sooooo cute!

kelb

art imitating life

you should have just showed up!