**Tonight**

L

luckystar

Ok, I'm trying to get my boyfriend to go out for drinks with me tonight, but he's not into bars. Can he get food at Salsa's? I looked up the map on Google, and it's on the left from where we'd be coming from, but what's a landmark so I don't fly past it? What's it look like?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
the thing is i NEVER said kids couldnt come, it is an open event

Perhaps not, but your pretty little flip out didn't make anyone feel welcome. :shrug:

I don't have kids, but I know I would feel rather uncomfortable hanging out with someone who is going to flip out like that. Heaven forbid my child sneeze or something around you. :jameo:

Again, I don't have kids, but Kris's little hellion is adorable and so mannerly. And I want to kidnap all of Lovin's younguns. I decided a long time ago if I ever have kids, I'm having her raise them - that's how well they act. It's judgemental to presume EVERYONE has ill-behaved children.

kelb

art imitating life
Ok, I'm trying to get my boyfriend to go out for drinks with me tonight, but he's not into bars. Can he get food at Salsa's? I looked up the map on Google, and it's on the left from where we'd be coming from, but what's a landmark so I don't fly past it? What's it look like?

Its a mexican restaurant! :) IDK any lanmarks because I dont know the area well.. but I'm sure someone will

Last edited:
L

luckystar

Its a mexican restaurant! :) IDK any lanmarks because I dont know the area wel.. but I'm sure someone will

Sweet, I may be able to talk him into it... anything worth bragging about to make him more likely to come out? He's been trying to quit smoking and a little grumpy lately. I want him to try and have a little fun.

So, anyone, landmark near Salsa's?

kelb

art imitating life
So... if anyone wants to come and bring their kids.. they are more than welcome! Its a restaurant.. not a bar so bring em. FYI sometimes we have potty mouths :)

kelb

art imitating life
Sweet, I may be able to talk him into it... anything worth bragging about to make him more likely to come out? He's been trying to quit smoking and a little grumpy lately. I want him to try and have a little fun.

worth bragging about? the margaritas are good!

I stopped smoking too UGH we can be grumpy together.

Where are you coming from?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Salsa's has the best Mexican food in this area IMHO. So yes, he can get food.

Are you taking 5 South or North?

If taking 5 North, drive to Leonardtown. Come to stop light for Gvt court house and L-town square. Go straight. You'll see flashing fire house light. Stay in right lane. Turn right into plaza - you'll see Ledo Pizza, Do-da-deli and a few other shops in the palza. Go straight back to the end of the plaza - Salsa's is on the strip at the end.

K

kris31280

Perhaps not, but your pretty little flip out didn't make anyone feel welcome. :shrug:

I don't have kids, but I know I would feel rather uncomfortable hanging out with someone who is going to flip out like that. Heaven forbid my child sneeze or something around you. :jameo:

Again, I don't have kids, but Kris's little hellion is adorable and so mannerly. And I want to kidnap all of Lovin's younguns. I decided a long time ago if I ever have kids, I'm having her raise them - that's how well they act. It's judgemental to presume EVERYONE has ill-behaved children.

Awwww :huggy: Thank you! That's about how I describe him, unless he's having a bad day...

There really isn't a landmark. It's in this little strip mall thing that has the Doo Dah Deli, Ledo's Pizza, a beauty shop I'm not allowed to talk about or Vrai is gonna slap me, and a couple other stores. If you hit 245/Hollywood Road, you've gone too far. It's kind of cream colored/white brick.

So... if anyone wants to come and bring their kids.. they are more than welcome! Its a restaurant.. not a bar so bring em. FYI sometimes we have potty mouths :)

If Rowan is in a good mood when I pick him up we will be there. If he's not, we won't. That's the best I can give you... I can tell you that I've not eaten lunch so that I could eat at Salsa's with ya'll, so I'm hoping he's in a good mood. As far as potty mouth's go... he's my son and I kinda swear like a sailor... he's probably used to it and he knows he's not allowed to say it (I realize this is hypocritical... but that's been the way of the parent since the dawn of time)

L

luckystar

Salsa's has the best Mexican food in this area IMHO. So yes, he can get food.

Are you taking 5 South or North?

If taking 5 North, drive to Leonardtown. Come to stop light for Gvt court house and L-town square. Go straight. You'll see flashing fire house light. Stay in right lane. Turn right into plaza - you'll see Ledo Pizza, Do-da-deli and a few other shops in the palza. Go straight back to the end of the plaza - Salsa's is on the strip at the end.

Coming from the south, Lexington Park. Hope I can talk him into it, it'd be nice to meet some of you.

Sorry mom, I wanna go out tonight. I fell down a fricken flight of stairs.

lovinmaryland

No, you are!!
No you are :love:

awwwww you pretty little thang you thanks :smoochy:

My house :getdown:
Stop it! You are the prettiest lil thang EVER!!!
Do you think we three could be the prettiest together?:dye:
I'll take you out!

Change of plans if you are treating me and the kids will be there for sure :yahoo: