**Tonight**

L

luckystar

I'll take you out!

Freaky ninja! Where are we going? We need somewhere that C will go. No bars, but I want a Cosmo and I think he's going to want to be able to get food. I was intrigued by Salsa's because I've never been there. We had Mexican at Monterey's last night, though.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Freaky ninja! Where are we going? We need somewhere that C will go. No bars, but I want a Cosmo and I think he's going to want to be able to get food. I was intrigued by Salsa's because I've never been there. We had Mexican at Monterey's last night, though.

We'll figure it out by the time we get off. Text C...maybe he has some idea where he'd like to go.

kelb

art imitating life

YUMMY :yahoo: I love those
I'm eating at home then having a margarita there

L

luckystar

We'll figure it out by the time we get off. Text C...maybe he has some idea where he'd like to go.

Eh, I was texting him earlier:

LS: want to do something tonight?

C: can I pick you up from work?

LS: sure. I want to go out for a drink, but I know you're not a fan of bars. Any ideas? Maybe CIB? Wanna invite someone?

C: We'll see.

Eh. He didn't sound too enthused, so we need to enthuse him.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

and it's on the left from where we'd be coming from,

Actually, if you're coming from South, it will be on your right :yay:
You'd pass CSM Ltown and it's shortly after that :yay:
You can't see it from the road from south either, until you pass it, so if you see Ledos...turn there because it's the same shopping center

kelb

art imitating life
Eh, I was texting him earlier:

LS: want to do something tonight?

C: can I pick you up from work?

LS: sure. I want to go out for a drink, but I know you're not a fan of bars. Any ideas? Maybe SALSAS? Wanna invite someone?

C: YES.

FIXED :)