Tonight's 24 episode

mainman

Set Trippin
Speedy70 said:
I saw that the other day. It's a relief to know that he's not going to be killed off anytime soon! :yay:

I can't wait to see Kiefer's new movie!
They better not ever kill jack off...(Look, I said Jackoff :jet:)... As much as Jack has been through, he deserves a peaceful retirement when the time comes...:yay:

nomoney

mainman said:
They better not ever kill jack off...(Look, I said Jackoff :jet:)... As much as Jack has been through, he deserves a peaceful retirement when the time comes...:yay:
pssst, :gossip: You do know that he's just a character in a show right? :gossip:

mainman

Set Trippin
Speedy70 said:
Ha ha! :killingme

Do you think that Mrs. President has figured out something's up? She was acting funny towards her husband on the last episode.
She certainly suspects, I think all hell is gonna break loose next week....

Airgasm said:
Translation...

You didn't watch?
Translation... I am too afraid of missing an episode so I wait until the season comes out on DVD... I have season 1, 2 and 3 on DVD... I'm about to get season 4 and will have to wait until season 5 comes out before I can catch up. :ohwell:

Agee

kwillia said:
Translation... I am too afraid of missing an episode so I wait until the season comes out on DVD... I have season 1, 2 and 3 on DVD... I'm about to get season 4 and will have to wait until season 5 comes out before I can catch up. :ohwell:

"Catch up",

Ho, Ho, Ho, and a couple of tra-la-lahs...

That's how we dance the day away in the merry-ole-land-of-Oz!

:bubble:

I wonder what the President has in store for Martha next week. And WTH happened to (I can't remember his name) the guy that was to meet with Martha outside and she found his phone? I hope he's not dead!!! :tantrum

Man, last night's episode was good! :yahoo:

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
:whistle:

And Speedy, the guys name is Aaron you are talking about....