Tonight's 24 episode

Toxick

Splat
jwwb2000 said:
They haven't shown his girlfriend and her son for some time now.

I know - that's kind of bothered me. I guess I missed the part that mainman mentioned about sending her home, and telling her about Audrey.

Come to think of it - I missed an episode or two during the beginning of the season due to cable-tv issues.

jwwb2000 said:
What a dick Miles is. Next week should be interesting. Hopefully Chole saved a backfile of the recording.

I hope the little turd gets thrown in the brig for obstruction of justice, and conspiracy to commit murder.

Although - he's joining the conspiracy a little late in the game, so he probably won't be held accountable for Palmer's murder, but perhaps for some ex post facto aiding and abetting.

Miles should have never been told what was going on. I could tell he was a sneaky jerk.

OK - so does anyone think that Audrey's dad had a copy of the recording (or possibly the original) and it survived the crash with him? Would that even be possible??

Oh, and previews for next week - someone has beat the crap out of Aaron. That just pisses me off. :tantrum

mainman

Set Trippin
Speedy70 said:
Oh, and previews for next week - someone has beat the crap out of Aaron. That just pisses me off. :tantrum
Yeah, it looked like they were tuning Aaron up pretty good.. He still tells Logan he is a disgrace...:clap:

Toxick

Splat
mainman said:
Yeah, it looked like they were tuning Aaron up pretty good.. He still tells Logan he is a disgrace...:clap:

One thing I've always liked about Aaron. He's got titanium reinforced 'nads.

Toxick

Splat
Predictions and wishes...

duke'sdad said:
Any predictions for tonights big show???? What's the big twist? Who does Logan?

Logan will not be 'done'. I think Heller will make a comeback and force his resignation hand again. Either him or the Veep.

I suspect the commercial they've been running all week is misleading: They make it look like Jack pulls the gun on Logan and is threatening to bring justice 'right here - right now': But I'll bet it's not Logan.. its the bald-puppetmaster with glasses. (Forgot his name?)

Either him, or Bierko, although I think that Bierko will be simply dispatched without incident 15 minutes into tonights first show.

I hope Miles gets his weaselly little ass handed to him.

I think that Bill Buchanan will resume command of CTU.

I'd like to see the Vice President play a prominent role in the dispatching of Logan - and I hope that he plays a Good President like Palmer.

I hope that Kim's dorky-ass boyfriend is cracked in the noodle by an frozen block of airplane jettisoned urine.

I think that Robocop will be killed at some point tonight. I hope he does it heroically, because I think that deep down, he's still a good guy, although he's done some bad juju.

:cussing: I forgot tonight was a 2-hour episode! :tantrum

I didn't turn the t.v. to Fox until 9:00 so I completely missed the first hour. Dang it! :cussing:

However, I loved the look on Logan's face when Jack took off his helmet in the helicopter. :lmao:

Agee

DoWhat said:
Jack just went on a free cruise.

"Shang-Hi'ed"...

Interesting lead-in for the next show! "The Chinese don't forget"...

Overall, great series!

Toxick

Splat
Toxick said:
Logan will not be 'done'. I think Heller will make a comeback and force his resignation hand again. Either him or the Veep.

I suspect the commercial they've been running all week is misleading: They make it look like Jack pulls the gun on Logan and is threatening to bring justice 'right here - right now': But I'll bet it's not Logan.. its the bald-puppetmaster with glasses. (Forgot his name?)

Either him, or Bierko, although I think that Bierko will be simply dispatched without incident 15 minutes into tonights first show.

I hope Miles gets his weaselly little ass handed to him.

I think that Bill Buchanan will resume command of CTU.

I'd like to see the Vice President play a prominent role in the dispatching of Logan - and I hope that he plays a Good President like Palmer.

I hope that Kim's dorky-ass boyfriend is cracked in the noodle by an frozen block of airplane jettisoned urine.

I think that Robocop will be killed at some point tonight. I hope he does it heroically, because I think that deep down, he's still a good guy, although he's done some bad juju.

2 out of 10 guesses right.

There was something else I wanted to say:
NOOOOOO!!!!!11!!one!!!!

Agee

Poor dude... Not even a break for a soda, bag-o-chips, or even a bit of celebratory loving! :ohwell:

Dukesdad

When the "agent" told Jack about the phone call my 16 y/o son yelled "IT'S THE DUDE FROM THE EMBASSY DON'T GO JACK". Priceless

duke'sdad said:
When the "agent" told Jack about the phone call my 16 y/o son yelled "IT'S THE DUDE FROM THE EMBASSY DON'T GO JACK". Priceless

When I saw the masked thugs drag him off, I immediately thought of the Chinese. That one was a little too predictable.

However, even though I missed the first hour of last night's episode, it was awesome!! I think Chloe deserves a HUGE promotion!!

BTW, who was the dude that helped Jack and Chloe????