Tonight's 24 episode

nomoney

Speedy70 said:
I wonder what the President has in store for Martha next week. And WTH happened to (I can't remember his name) the guy that was to meet with Martha outside and she found his phone? I hope he's not dead!!! :tantrum

Man, last night's episode was good! :yahoo:

I can't wait for next week. Wonder if martha is gonna get whacked or drugged.

I hope nothing serious happened to aaron. I really liked him.

mainman

Set Trippin
nomoney said:
I can't wait for next week. Wonder if martha is gonna get whacked or drugged.

I hope nothing serious happened to aaron. I really liked him.
I say drugged, it would be easy for logan to play the "shes having a breakdown" card...:yay:

Toxick

Splat
I dunno - I wasn't that keen on last night's episode.

It wasn't bad - I haven't seen a bad episode of 24 yet - but it wasn't that intense, and the plot didn't move forward very much. About the only thing that happened to forward the plot was that Robocop got the tape, and we know that we can trust Heller now. Oh - plus Chloe and Bill have just become the X-Factor.

I find it interesting (and by interesting, I mean lame) that SUDDENLY everyone's starting to notice that there's something amiss with the president. Aaron, Novick, Martha - I'm suspending disbelief, but it's hard when everyone gets their epiphanies right after the big unveiling.

And this is all about OIL??
Where the hell did that come from all of a sudden?
We already did the blood for oil :wah: plotline in Season 2.

Next week looks promising, though.

Toxick

Splat
juggy4805 said:
I am so upset I missed it! :cussing:

VCR? DVR?

I feel your pain. I missed a couple episodes earlier this season.

The very first episode of 24 that I ever missed ever, was the episode where Jack ventilates Nina's noggin.

Talk about rotten luck.

mainman

Set Trippin
Toxick said:
VCR? DVR?

was the episode where Jack ventilates Nina's noggin.

Talk about rotten luck.
Season 3 I believe.. I am playing catchup via dvd... I was glad when Nina finally got smoked...

Hessian

Sec Def switched the tapes...I just suspect he did that when he stepped out and came back in to punch Jack.
But why not pull it out in front of the VP?

I find myself all tensed up by the end of the show!

nomoney

Toxick said:
I find it interesting (and by interesting, I mean lame) that SUDDENLY everyone's starting to notice that there's something amiss with the president. Aaron, Novick, Martha - I'm suspending disbelief, but it's hard when everyone gets their epiphanies right after the big unveiling.

You have to keep in mind that this is all happening in a day's time. So it's not like this stuff has been going on under their noses for weeks and weeks.

Toxick

Splat
Hessian said:
Sec Def switched the tapes...I just suspect he did that when he stepped out and came back in to punch Jack.

Good call. Notice Henderson didn't check the tape before calling the president.

Unless he did it off-camera.

Hessian said:
But why not pull it out in front of the VP?

Because there are 6 more episodes. :lol:

Toxick said:
Good call. Notice Henderson didn't check the tape before calling the president.

Unless he did it off-camera.

Because there are 6 more episodes. :lol:

I believe he made a comment to the Pres like "I haven't verified it yet"...or something similar to that.

I knew Audrey wouldn't kill Henderson. :ohwell:

I'm so glad the lady in charge of Homeland Security at CTU has figured that there's something fishy going on! And I'm disappointed with the outcome of Audrey's Dad. I liked him!

Agee

tink,tink,tink...

the following happened between 2:00 and 3:00 am... :popcorn:

sorry, my timing was off...

Last edited:

Agee

Hate to follow my own post, but...

How does Action Jackson avoid a visit with F-18's... Oh the damn :drama:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
There can't possibly be another 24 season ever.. How do you up the ante on this one? Kill off everyone but Jack while having a world conspiracy between all nations leaders with Muslim space aliens behind it?

donbarzini

How about one where Jack discovers that he is the illegitimate son of the Speaker of the House, who is not so secretly trying to undermine the first female President of the United States?