hot or not

• yes

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • no

Votes: 65 80.2%

• Total voters

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Why do you need us to tell you if your Hot or Not. You should already have that answer. But If you must ask, I'll say not.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Nicole_in_somd said:
that is mean..she is pretty and breast size does not make a woman better.

I do not like her attitude but she is pretty.
Compared to Pixie? Please. And her attitude makes her an ogre.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
elaine said:
Yep, and you don't need a nose job.
Actually, I don't need a lot of things. However, my wants are few and I have enough money saved to get a nose job now. I'm just scared I'll wind up having a concaved nose like Michael Jackson. :yikes:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
migtig said:
Actually, I don't need a lot of things. However, my wants are few and I have enough money saved to get a nose job now. I'm just scared I'll wind up having a concaved nose like Michael Jackson. :yikes:

I say do it. If it makes you feel better about yourself, do it. You won't look like micheal jackson unless you have it done twenty times.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, I have no idea why I'm even reading a thread where an MPD is worrying about being "hot" or not.

:banghead:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
HOT? Sorry, but no, not at all.

You're not ugly, you're okay, but there are millions of women, in this country alone, that look as good as you, if not better. And your attitude REALLY detracts from your looks, making you less than OK.

JMO

Last edited:

Too Hot 4u

migtig said:
Compared to Pixie? Please. And her attitude makes her an ogre.

Yeah and where is all the other pictures???

I am nost surprised you would stick together but that is okay I sent notice to all my friends so they can come in a vote too. Where is Pixies picture?