rack'm

Jaded
I voted NO......

looks alone.......she's ok

But as soon as she spoke a word.........major shrinkage. :ohwell:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Too Hot 4u said:
Yeah and where is all the other pictures???

I am nost surprised you would stick together but that is okay I sent notice to all my friends so they can come in a vote too. Where is Pixies picture?

Pixie, as well as most of the rest of us, can't post our pictures.....we'd have to deal with even more stalkers than we already do now :faint:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Too Hot 4u said:
Yeah and where is all the other pictures???

I am nost surprised you would stick together but that is okay I sent notice to all my friends so they can come in a vote too. Where is Pixies picture?

:poorbaby: Now you can see what HOT really looks like. :yay:

onebdzee

off the shelf
pixiegirl said:
I'm back. A sister had some work to do! I'm not keeping my pics up for a week just so she can create MPDs....

I should call the police and put them on stalker alert again for you, should'nt I?

Too Hot 4u

pixiegirl said:
I'm back. A sister had some work to do! I'm not keeping my pics up for a week just so she can create MPDs....

OMG you think that is hot? What are you so lame azz hair model or something? You are fat....and that is about it....cute is pushing it but hot no way.....

rack'm

Jaded
Too Hot 4u said:
OMG you think that is hot? What are you so lame azz hair model or something? You are fat....and that is about it....cute is pushing it but hot no way.....

Pixie.......fat........:roflmao:

Midnightrider

Too Hot 4u said:
at least you can see her face. where as you chose blurry azzed, mile away, cant see all the wrinkle pics

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Too Hot 4u said:

That's the best you could do? I wear a size 2, I'm a real heffer. There are plenty of people here that have actually seen me and can vouch for that. Watch out for my 110 pound ass! :killingme