• yes

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • no

Votes: 65 80.2%

• Total voters

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Too Hot 4u said:
the last one was touched up....the others ones are horrid...give me a break...mine are natural.

I know pixie in the dirt world. that's what she looks like. Your boney ass can't hold a candle to her.

Too Hot 4u

pixiegirl said:
That's the best you could do? I wear a size 2, I'm a real heffer. There are plenty of people here that have actually seen me and can vouch for that. Watch out for my 110 pound ass! :killingme

a size 2 and you are bragging? your stomach is falling over your swimsuit.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
pixiegirl said:
That's the best you could do? I wear a size 2, I'm a real heffer. There are plenty of people here that have actually seen me and can vouch for that. Watch out for my 110 pound ass! :killingme
Pixie.......you are beautiful, but I had no idea you were dating one of the Gotti boys!! :shocking:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Too Hot 4u said:
the last one was touched up....the others ones are horrid...give me a break...mine are natural.

I win, you lose. Take it like a woman and go away like you promised. :diva:

rack'm

Jaded
Too Hot 4u said:

Ok.......natural, but not hot. :shrug:

Irregardless, your personality sucks wind. You truly are a legend in your own mind.

F

Fat Momma

pixiegirl said:
I'm back. A sister had some work to do! I'm not keeping my pics up for a week just so she can create MPDs....

awwww you are soooo cute....like a little button....

F

Fat Momma

hows about some "fat momma" love? Anyone in here like their women big....big hearted that is.....