Tornado

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Angel said:
You know how they say animals have a sixth sense... Well my dog is freaking me out at the moment... She's sitting in the middle of the back yard just staring to the East... She never just sits in the middle of the back yard. SO, what are the rules to not dying from a tornado? Get in the tub with something over me or crack the windows or lay in a ditch or get in the car and outrun it... I don't remember what to do if I have to... :jameo:

I don't have a basement and I was trying to figure out the best place for us to go and decided the guest roomm closet is best because it's so roomy (and empty). My first choice was the half bath but it has a big azz mirror across the wall and I am so glad I thought about that. :faint:

slotted

LexiGirl75 said:
I don't have a basement and I was trying to figure out the best place for us to go and decided the guest roomm closet is best because it's so roomy (and empty). My first choice was the half bath but it has a big azz mirror across the wall and I am so glad I thought about that. :faint:
PM me next time. You can hang in my basement. I'm in da park!

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Thanks slotted... :)

slotted said:
PM me next time. You can hang in my basement. I'm in da park!

But, just know that arrival time will be BEFORE the storm hits. I need to know I won't be outside pounding on the door in the rain. :lol

slotted

LexiGirl75 said:
But, just know that arrival time will be BEFORE the storm hits. I need to know I won't be outside pounding on the door in the rain. :lol
Okay, well you only got about a month left. Maybe a storm will hit before then.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
slotted said:
Okay, well you only got about a month left. Maybe a storm will hit before then.

I take it you are moving...

Well hopefully nothing hits after you leave, but if so there is always that closet :dance: