Tornado

itsbob

I bowl overhand
hborror said:
Im a southern girl that doesnt stop me from using my grill. Lower southern maryland BTW
Where at, as Slotted said, we have a THING Memorial Day week-end.. PM me and you can come out and meet everyone!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wenchy said:
Find me one current source that cites that. It's kind of like the baby on the tummy or on the back thing.

http://www.winchesterstar.com/TheWinchesterStar/010327/Area_storm.asp
Yeah yeah.. he also says not to hide under a bridge, but I've seen footage of a family that as saved by hiding under a bridge..

I'm just repeating what I was taught, and learned while living in Tornado Alley.. where we had tornado ditches built around the neighborhoods, and barracks.

H

hborror

itsbob said:
Where at, as Slotted said, we have a THING Memorial Day week-end.. PM me and you can come out and meet everyone!!

I will let you know in good time. No I will I just need to get to know ya'll alittle better and get use to the insults. So to the people that have met through this site, do you pass insults along in person? Im actually not as stuck up as alot of people think, but still no brass rail*.

slotted

hborror said:
I will let you know in good time. No I will I just need to get to know ya'll alittle better and get use to the insults. So to the people that have met through this site, do you pass insults along in person? Im actually not as stuck up as alot of people think, but still no brass rail*.
No, we don't usually insult in person. But we still have running jokes that carry over from the board. I get gay jokes all the time. :killingme

H

hborror

slotted said:
No, we don't usually insult in person. But we still have running jokes that carry over from the board. I get gay jokes all the time. :killingme

So does that mean you wont rip on me being ugly?

D

dems4me

hborror said:
Im a southern girl that doesnt stop me from using my grill. Lower southern maryland BTW

I think I like you already :huggy: You're a girl that likes crabbing and NOTHING stops you from using the grill :huggy:

H

hborror

dems4me said:
I think I like you already :huggy: You're a girl that likes crabbing and NOTHING stops you from using the grill :huggy:

Where do you crab at? I crab down off of piney point rd, very rare but SOMETIMES drop boat at wicomico shores.

D

dems4me

hborror said:
Where do you crab at? I crab down off of piney point rd, very rare but SOMETIMES drop boat at wicomico shores.

I take my boat to Benedict Marina and put it in there :smile: Got lots of fat crabs last year up around a bend towards Solomons. Boats to fast for a trotline so I park it (also saves gas) and throw about 4 poles out (with my bf at the time) the poles have a chicken neck on the hook, you see the line moving and it'd be a crab on it... you slowly reel it in and net the crab... Got lots of crabs last year, I had two bushels on the boat, one for females and one for males... It was loads of fun... you kick back, open a beer and watch the fishing line move... folks thought I was fishing so noone caught on that i was really at a great crabbing hole too !! :lol:

H

hborror

dems4me said:
I take my boat to Benedict Marina and put it in there :smile: Got lots of fat crabs last year up around a bend towards Solomons. Boats to fast for a trotline so I park it (also saves gas) and throw about 4 poles out (with my bf at the time) the poles have a chicken neck on the hook, you see the line moving and it'd be a crab on it... you slowly reel it in and net the crab... Got lots of crabs last year, I had two bushels on the boat, one for females and one for males... It was loads of fun... you kick back, open a beer and watch the fishing line move... folks thought I was fishing so noone caught on that i was really at a great crabbing hole too !! :lol:

oh never heard of doing it that way, BUT sounds fun. My dad has a commercial crabbing licence so we use eel for the bait (we could use anything really) tied to rope, the only time I can sit is on the ride back to the begining of the rope to go at it again.

D

dems4me

hborror said:
oh never heard of doing it that way, BUT sounds fun. My dad has a commercial crabbing licence so we use eel for the bait (we could use anything really) tied to rope, the only time I can sit is on the ride back to the begining of the rope to go at it again.

I hear those are hard to come by... never though of using eel, i've used chicken necks, legs, breasts, thighs, steak and bull lips, but never eel... they just gross me out :lol: I hate getting one on my line if I'm catfishign or something :lol: The slime everything up, twist my bottom rig all up in knots and I kick them back in the water :barf: Let me know if you plan or want to go crabbing sometime when the water temps warm up a bit. If you like fishing too, I've been going up to Bumpy Oak off of 227/225 on the weekends with some luck :smile:

H

hborror

dems4me said:
I hear those are hard to come by... never though of using eel, i've used chicken necks, legs, breasts, thighs, steak and bull lips, but never eel... they just gross me out :lol: I hate getting one on my line if I'm catfishign or something :lol: The slime everything up, twist my bottom rig all up in knots and I kick them back in the water :barf: Let me know if you plan or want to go crabbing sometime when the water temps warm up a bit. If you like fishing too, I've been going up to Bumpy Oak off of 227/225 on the weekends with some luck :smile:

I'll have to take you up on that. I was gonna go last weekend til I gotta call sat. morning around 10 that someone was out for 2 hours and only got 18 crabs.

slotted

hborror said:
So does that mean you wont rip on me being ugly?
I wasn't ripping on you. I was posting some other people's thoughts on the photo. I just said that I thought your chin was weird. Could've been the photo angle.

H

hborror

slotted said:
I wasn't ripping on you. I was posting some other people's thoughts on the photo. I just said that I thought your chin was weird. Could've been the photo angle.

I guess that just means I need to post new pics since 1. I was drunk and 2. I was 20lbs heavier then now. No hard feelings though.

slotted

hborror said:
I guess that just means I need to post new pics since 1. I was drunk and 2. I was 20lbs heavier then now. No hard feelings though.
If you have trouble posting it, send me the link and I'll put it up for you.

You're welcome. :yay:

What happened to your myspace page? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
slotted said:
PSA, my helmet is now pink mohawk free. I bought a chrome german war helmet to use now.
Why'd ya call? I was JUST pulling out of the parking lot when my phone rang, and I didn't have it on the cradle to answer it while driving.

Cops showed up as I was going by the school again on the way to PAX..

WE should have got the name of the guy on the gold bike, so we would recognize him when his obit is in the paper.

slotted

itsbob said:
Why'd ya call? I was JUST pulling out of the parking lot when my phone rang, and I didn't have it on the cradle to answer it while driving.

Cops showed up as I was going by the school again on the way to PAX..

WE should have got the name of the guy on the gold bike, so we would recognize him when his obit is in the paper.
I left you a messege to return your message.

After I left, I thought that I'd look for a novelty helmet. I was going to ride up to motivation cycles, thought I'd call to see if you were up for the ride there. After I couldn't reach you, I thought about Jaag's cycles. Got my helmet there and went home.