Tornado

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
mainman said:
I ordered half a rack for me and the kids rack for him...:boo: They were awesome, he just helped me eat mine...

Next time, I might just get a rack and a half...:lmao:

Shorty really can put some food away :lol:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
hborror said:
Im a southern girl that doesnt stop me from using my grill. Lower southern maryland BTW

There goes the hood :ohwell:

On another note, my oldest is in her room "packing" for fear there will be a tornado :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
jwwb2000 said:
On another note, my oldest is in her room "packing" for fear there will be a tornado :lol:
She's going to be so disappointed. Does she have ruby slippers? :lol:

Much ado about nothing down here. :jameo: But it was nice laying in the hammock watching the lightning and listening to the thunder and rain. :yay:

W

Wenchy

jazz lady said:

Much ado about nothing down here. :jameo: But it was nice laying in the hammock watching the lightning and listening to the thunder and rain. :yay:

The storms are starting to move in here.

The little one came down to kiss me goodnight, and I told him if a tornado comes, I will bring him down to the "tornado" closet.

He rubs his chin and says, "Mom, you do realize that ###### has NEVER been hit by a tornado, and that the chances are very small".

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
jazz lady said:

She has gold sparkly flip flops :lmao:

And you are correct she is disappointed cuz the wicked mommy of the west made her unpack everything all alone :evil:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
jazz lady said:
But it was nice laying in the hammock watching the lightning and listening to the thunder and rain. :yay:
Is that where you keep your turtle? :confused: :shrug:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Wenchy said:
The storms are starting to move in here.
:jameo: Auntie Em! Auntie Em! :jameo

The little one came down to kiss me goodnight, and I told him if a tornado comes, I will bring him down to the "tornado" closet.

He rubs his chin and says, "Mom, you do realize that ###### has NEVER been hit by a tornado, and that the chances are very small".

:lol: Smart kid. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Dutch6 said:
Is that where you keep your turtle? :confused: :shrug:
Why? Do you need to :gossip: its :gossip: AGAIN? :twitch: :dance:

BTW - my sister had a racehorse called "Fear The Turtle" that was named after the Terps. The phrase now has new meaning for me. :yikes: :lmao:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
jazz lady said:
Why? Do you need to :gossip: its :gossip: AGAIN? :twitch: :dance:

BTW - my sister had a racehorse called "Fear The Turtle" that was named after the Terps. The phrase now has new meaning for me. :yikes: :lmao:
:killingme Was the horse that slow? :lol:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
jazz lady said:
Actually, it was. I think he now resides on an Amish farm and pulls a buggy. :ohwell:
Well, at least he has a life and he wasn't shipped off to Elmer's.... :yikes:

Pandora

CMC122 said:
I love this time of year:lmao:

NOT ME… :bawl:

I was never afraid of ghost or thought a monster lived in my closet or under my bed, but damn, I use to have nightmares when I was a child about tornados. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pandora said:

I was never afraid of ghost or thought a monster lived in my closet or under my bed, but damn, I use to have nightmares when I was a child about tornados. :ohwell:
Mine were always about volcanos. :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Pandora said:

We were outside riding bikes and had absolutely NO idea any of this was going on! Saw it all on the 10 o'clock news :jet: