total tanning

N

nitwhit3286

does anyone have the number? I keep trying to google it but the only thing that comes up is island tanning..and that is a disconnected number.. TIA

ServiceGuy

nitwhit3286 said:
does anyone have the number? I keep trying to google it but the only thing that comes up is island tanning..and that is a disconnected number.. TIA

"Total Tanning" No Tan Lines :shrug:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
nitwhit3286 said:

411? :shrug:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Why wouldn't you... :shrug:
:whistle:

432uc5g.jpg

N

nitwhit3286

kwillia said:
Why wouldn't you... :shrug:

eww not taking a chance on that.. you don't know how well their beds are cleaned...yuck..

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
nitwhit3286 said:
eww not taking a chance on that.. you don't know how well their beds are cleaned...yuck..
You're baking yourself in a rotisserie oven and you're worried about your ass juice touching somebody else's ass juice? :confused:

N

nitwhit3286

kwillia said:
You don't clean your bed before you get in it...:twitch:

Umm when you pay monthly to go tanning... they are supposed to clean them. Supposed to being the word there.

N

nitwhit3286

Nickel said:
You're baking yourself in a rotisserie oven and you're worried about your ass juice touching somebody else's ass juice? :confused:

ass juice..yeah I am pretty worried about it..wouldn't you be.. oh wait..nevermind.