total tanning

S

StrwberryKisses

They are much safer now. Use a bronzing bed. Very few burning rays in these and you will get a better base tan.

And at Endless Summer tanning I got a bottle of lostion for $19.00.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
cdsulhoff said:
I so don't do tanning beds.
A. I feel like I am in a couffin
B. I so not want to look like a leather old bag in the future
C. Cancer
I only spray tan.. The girl next to fracture prune here in lusby does a wonderful job on the spray tan. And no it is not orange... I was scared I was going to look like an oompa loompa but turn out to be a natural color.. The other thing is that you stand in a room naked while she is airbrushing it on you.. The sh*t is cold..

:smack: Don't be surprised if the next time you go in there, you see Doug :drool: behind the counter. :jet:

cdsulhoff

nachomama said:
:smack: Don't be surprised if the next time you go in there, you see Doug :drool: behind the counter. :jet:
:doh: Didn't think about him!!! It's ok as long as he pays!!! Peep shows aren't free you know!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
cdsulhoff said:
:doh: Didn't think about him!!! It's ok as long as he pays!!! Peep shows aren't free you know!!

:nono: Are you forgetting about fight club? we'll all see your tata's then. :lmao:

N

nitwhit3286

nachomama said:
:nono: Are you forgetting about fight club? we'll all see your tata's then. :lmao:

My titanium does rather well..along with the screws that hold the rod in...remember they are on the inside of the leg....and the tanning bed isn't hot. Good try re-re.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
nitwhit3286 said:
My titanium does rather well..along with the screws that hold the rod in...remember they are on the inside of the leg....and the tanning bed isn't hot. Good try re-re.

:drama: And just as I was starting to actually have compassion for your freaking stupidity. And you call me a re-re. That really hurts coming from you.

Go ahead, keep bouncing checks. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
nitwhit3286 said:
My brother has a titanium rod on the inside, and one on the outside too. I wonder if he could burn people this summer. :evil:

N

nitwhit3286

nachomama said:
:drama: And just as I was starting to actually have compassion for your freaking stupidity. And you call me a re-re. That really hurts coming from you.

Go ahead, keep bouncing checks. :yay:

You have no compassion..most of you don't. the small handful that do pm me and leave caring karma. :yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
nitwhit3286 said:
You have no compassion..most of you don't. the small handful that do pm me and leave caring karma. :yay:

I have no compassion or patience for azztards such as yourself. And the people that pm or leave you "caring" karma are probably just baiting you so you will continue being your stupid immature self.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nomoney said:
ya, i feel compassion for you ...i mean with them big jugs, how the hell can you cart around 13 kids? :faint:

It's only 8 and I already said that I only did it to beat Chasey and her six kids.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I'm soo grossed out by the fact that nitty doesn't clean the tanning beds before she gets in them.

N

nitwhit3286

Ehesef said:
I'm soo grossed out by the fact that nitty doesn't clean the tanning beds before she gets in them.

the place where I go does clean them...I see them walk in there with the spray bottle and all. The only thing I said that i didn't do is tan completely naked...TYVM

N

nitwhit3286

nachomama said:
I have no compassion or patience for azztards such as yourself. And the people that pm or leave you "caring" karma are probably just baiting you so you will continue being your stupid immature self.

Yes great Princess of Sheiba...we bow down to you and your mightyness.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
nitwhit3286 said:
the place where I go does clean them...I see them walk in there with the spray bottle and all. The only thing I said that i didn't do is tan completely naked...TYVM
Because you think it's gross. Because you're not sure the beds are clean.

It doesn't really matter to me anyway. It's stupid to pay for tan lines when you could just go outside.