total tanning

N

nitwhit3286

Ehesef said:
Because you think it's gross. Because you're not sure the beds are clean.

It doesn't really matter to me anyway. It's stupid to pay for tan lines when you could just go outside.

god. how many times do I have to say I go for one month to get a nice base tan..the rest of the summer is free because of the sun..

Toxick

Splat
If you're laying in a tanning bed, and you're bored and dozing, and you start fantasizing about ... whatever it is you fantasize about... and you become aroused, and the tip is literally a centimeter away from the sun-lamps, will the tip get sunburned and raw?

How sensitive would it be?

Would it hurt to have it moistened by a pair of glossy lips, or would the hieghtened sensitivity make it more intense?

Inquiring minds...

N

nitwhit3286

Toxick said:
If you're laying in a tanning bed, and you're bored and dozing, and you start fantasizing about ... whatever it is you fantasize about... and you become aroused, and the tip is literally a centimeter away from the sun-lamps, will the tip get sunburned and raw?

Would it hurt to have it moistened by a pair of glossy lips, or would the hieghtened sensitivity make it more intense?

Inquiring minds...

Mmm..sounds intense to me...depends on how long you are in a tanning bed...they have timers and when the time runs out..the bed cuts off....:)

SoMDGirl42

Toxick said:

Inquiring minds...

Put a sock over the twig and berries while you tan as a precaution. :killingme

SoMDGirl42 said:
Put a sock over the twig and berries while you tan as a precaution. :killingme
Nomo has already cornered this market... I do believe she's going after a patent for her product... PM nomo for pricing and color choices. :yay:

Attachments

• pickle.jpg
    pickle.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 87

SoMDGirl42

kwillia said:
Nomo has already cornered this market... I do believe she's going after a patent for her product... PM nomo for pricing and color choices. :yay:
Do they come in smaller sizes? :lmao:

N

nitwhit3286

total tanning 03-30-2007 02:28 PM Hey tardo - you do realize that I'm older than you right? Smarter too. - eh

Oh that really hurt.. wah wah wah...

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
nitwhit3286 said:
total tanning 03-30-2007 02:28 PM Hey tardo - you do realize that I'm older than you right? Smarter too. - eh

Oh that really hurt.. wah wah wah...
It stung enough for you to post it. :shrug:

N

nitwhit3286

Ehesef said:
It stung enough for you to post it. :shrug:

cause I knew it was you....duh! Oh....and by the way folks...total tanning is closed....saw a for rent sign up in the window today..so i had to go elsewhere.. :)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nitwhit3286 said:
cause I knew it was you....duh! Oh....and by the way folks...total tanning is closed....saw a for rent sign up in the window today..so i had to go elsewhere.. :)
I still don't get why you pay for tanning but can't pay your other bills.

Maybe it's just me.

N

nitwhit3286

BS Gal said:
I still don't get why you pay for tanning but can't pay your other bills.

Maybe it's just me.

Heres an idea. You deal with your life and I will deal with mine. Thanks! :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
nitwhit3286 said:
Heres an idea. You deal with your life and I will deal with mine. Thanks! :yay:

Here's an idea: if you don't want people to know the intimate details about your life, don't post those details on the internet.

You do realize that you are the one that told everyone about your inability to pay your bills, don't you?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
MMDad said:
Here's an idea: if you don't want people to know the intimate details about your life, don't post those details on the internet.

You do realize that you are the one that told everyone about your inability to pay your bills, don't you?

:clap:

N

nitwhit3286

MMDad said:

I pay bills..maybe not always on time, but I pay them. why would anyone really care is the true question here.