total tanning

Nanny Pam

nachomama said:
You told me you wouldn't show anybody those pics of my toes. :bawl: The medicine has cleared that up anyway. :drama:
Oh...I am so sorry, my sweetest! :kiss:
Mommy won't ever do it again. :huggy:

Forgivness, please???

D

dems4me

Wow! This year has been flying by soo far, guess it is that time of year already to start working on a base tan. :jameo: :jameo:
BTW, I usually go to Island Tanning up near Charlotte Hall by the White Cape Cod/Lighthouse looking thing that is a gas station/liquor store. I've never had any problems there, they have good rates on their packages and their beds are clean too. :yay: The thing to avoid is their tanning products and accellerators - I spent 75.00 last year on just one bottle that didnt' do jack. :banghead:

sockgirl77

I used to go to a tanning beds years ago when I was in my early 20's. I ALWAYS cleaned the bed first. That is disgusting. I haven't tanned in 6 or 7 years, for a reason. I ran into a girl thath I graduated with a few years ago. We were 25. She looked hard and 50. I'll enjoy my youth, TYVM. Now, I'm up for a spray on tan if I can find out that there are NO toxins in it. :yay:

D

dems4me

sockgirl77 said:
I used to go to a tanning beds years ago when I was in my early 20's. I ALWAYS cleaned the bed first. That is disgusting. I haven't tanned in 6 or 7 years, for a reason. I ran into a girl thath I graduated with a few years ago. We were 25. She looked hard and 50. I'll enjoy my youth, TYVM. Now, I'm up for a spray on tan if I can find out that there are NO toxins in it. :yay:

WOW!! :shocking: :shocking:

D

dems4me

sockgirl77 said:
By now everyone knows the danger of tanning.

I thought they'd made them safer. I used to go ALOT when I was early 20s too but then heard a story about a lady cooking from the inside out and they couldn't stop the cooking process - not sure how true it is. Then I heard they are safer now so I started going back last year for a few times, only so I could maintain a tan so I wouldn't get soo burnt out on the water. Arnt't they a bit safer now adays? Don't they have federal guidelines or something on this stuff now?

MMDad

Lem Putt
dems4me said:
I thought they'd made them safer. I used to go ALOT when I was early 20s too but then heard a story about a lady cooking from the inside out and they couldn't stop the cooking process - not sure how true it is. Then I heard they are safer now so I started going back last year for a few times, only so I could maintain a tan so I wouldn't get soo burnt out on the water. Arnt't they a bit safer now adays? Don't they have federal guidelines or something on this stuff now?
:roflmao: Sometimes I have to wonder if you are real or just a comical MPD here to give us a good laugh!

D

dems4me

MMDad said:
:roflmao: Sometimes I have to wonder if you are real or just a comical MPD here to give us a good laugh!

I take it the answer is no on my question. :yay:
:lol: I have been looking into spray on products this year too. It'll be my first year not being sun obsessed :smile:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
I heard they are safer now so I started going back last year for a few times, only so I could maintain a tan so I wouldn't get soo burnt out on the water.
That makes a lot more sense than keeping a bottle of sunscreen on your boat

cdsulhoff

I so don't do tanning beds.
A. I feel like I am in a couffin
B. I so not want to look like a leather old bag in the future
C. Cancer
I only spray tan.. The girl next to fracture prune here in lusby does a wonderful job on the spray tan. And no it is not orange... I was scared I was going to look like an oompa loompa but turn out to be a natural color.. The other thing is that you stand in a room naked while she is airbrushing it on you.. The sh*t is cold..