Tranny posts

This_person

I have posted the answer to this SEVERAL times in multiple threads.

Did I respond to the post you're speaking of? Are you saying you think he's just here for click-bait?

Again, I responded to that. I said if that is what he is doing, he may not have that motivation but he is certainly accomplishing what I described regardless of motivation. And, the only reason to do it with such gusto is if he actually IS hate-filled, but whether he is hate-filled or not he is certainly doing it to help the personal destruction of someone.

So, again, I am not clear what you think he is or where we are in disagreement.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Point 5: Trump's hires have been atrocious. From Mike Flynn to Omarosa and almost everyone in between. He didn't hire the best and the brightest as he professed to do. He has now surrounded himself with an entourage of people whose main job function is nothing more than to bow before the king.

True, but Trump, unlike Obama, doesn't keep them around..

Obama had the WORST in his cabinet, hired based on Race, or some kind of "first" but no matter how crappy they were, he never once moved to fire them or replace them (except Hillary).

Go down the list of his cabinet appointees and tell me which one of them was the BEST person for the job, and shouldn't have been fired.

MiddleGround

Did I respond to the post you're speaking of? Are you saying you think he's just here for click-bait?

Again, I responded to that. I said if that is what he is doing, he may not have that motivation but he is certainly accomplishing what I described regardless of motivation. And, the only reason to do it with such gusto is if he actually IS hate-filled, but whether he is hate-filled or not he is certainly doing it to help the personal destruction of someone.

So, again, I am not clear what you think he is or where we are in disagreement.

Someone on here is wearing two hats. The transporter login is here to keep the easily baitable logging in and clicking. You cannot deny that when transporter posts, his loyal followers are always there to answer. One of thee greatest fishermen I have ever seen on a forum. No wonder the phishing scams work so well around here :lmao:

This_person

Someone on here is wearing two hats. The transporter login is here to keep the easily baitable logging in and clicking. You cannot deny that when transporter posts, his loyal followers are always there to answer. One of thee greatest fishermen I have ever seen on a forum. No wonder the phishing scams work so well around here :lmao:

And, there is certainly a possibility that Tranny is somewhat of a bot, so to speak, and is here simply for click bait. But, to be able to do it so well requires a certain belief in what he is doing, and that implies to me a lot of hate. And, even if he is doing it just for money, or for absolutely no other reason than personal entertainment, the clear effect is damage to the political clout of the president.

Again, I'm not sure what I said that is inaccurate.

MiddleGround

Again, I'm not sure what I said that is inaccurate.

Simply put.. you said you believe that transporter is here simply as a hate-filled person looking to pine about any and every little thing our President does in order to prove a point.

I believe that he is here simply to get the heads exploding in order to generate forum traffic. I think that "hate speech" is pure rhetoric to accomplish the goal :yay:

By the way.. I didn't say you were inaccurate, I just said I do not think you are aware or the real reason transporter is actually here :buddies:

This_person

Simply put.. you said you believe that transporter is here simply as a hate-filled person looking to pine about any and every little thing our President does in order to prove a point.

I believe that he is here simply to get the heads exploding in order to generate forum traffic. I think that "hate speech" is pure rhetoric to accomplish the goal :yay:

By the way.. I didn't say you were inaccurate, I just said I do not think you are aware or the real reason transporter is actually here :buddies:

Ok, I get it now. You read a word I did not write: "Simply". As I've said, whether that is his whole reason, or part of his reason, is really immaterial to my point. I read you to mean (when you say, "...simply to get the heads exploding in order to generate forum traffic...") that you see nothing hateful, just ONLY to poke the bear and stroke the wallet.

My response to that is he could not do it as well as he does if he did not believe it to some degree, and thus is still hate-filled, and he would not choose a path like that unless he was actively ok with damaging the reputation and standing of the president.

So, you may be right that he has other motives, but I did not limit my thoughts to being JUST hate-filled and bringing someone down. If that's how I came across, I apologize and hope this clears it up. :buddies:

Salmon

Look, I know this is a nickname, but would guys please consider stop using the word tranny, which is a pejorative for the transgender community?

This_person

Look, I know this is a nickname, but would guys please consider stop using the word tranny, which is a pejorative for the transgender community?

No. It's a nickname.

Bob is something one does to an animal's tail, but it's also a nickname for Robert. Dick is a pejorative for a penis, but it is also many people's names. Gay means happy, and it is people's name, and it is a pejorative for homosexuals.

If you can't tell the difference, grow up.

glhs837

Power with Control

If you know, so does everyone else. Therefore it's not a problem. Had a young female sailor once try to convince me that asking for a pair of dykes out of the toolbox to cut a wire was wrong. Context matters.

This_person

If you know, so does everyone else. Therefore it's not a problem. Had a young female sailor once try to convince me that asking for a pair of dykes out of the toolbox to cut a wire was wrong. Context matters.

Was she worried about the scissoring effect of those dykes?

MiddleGround

Ok, I get it now. You read a word I did not write: "Simply". As I've said, whether that is his whole reason, or part of his reason, is really immaterial to my point. I read you to mean (when you say, "...simply to get the heads exploding in order to generate forum traffic...") that you see nothing hateful, just ONLY to poke the bear and stroke the wallet.

My response to that is he could not do it as well as he does if he did not believe it to some degree, and thus is still hate-filled, and he would not choose a path like that unless he was actively ok with damaging the reputation and standing of the president.

So, you may be right that he has other motives, but I did not limit my thoughts to being JUST hate-filled and bringing someone down. If that's how I came across, I apologize and hope this clears it up. :buddies:

I agree with this. I do not think transporter is filled with as much hate or at least not the hate you may think. I think he is filled with as much hate a Gilligan, Kyle, or some other aggitators on here. Which is to say, not much at all. I think he plays the little Trump hating role in order to accomplish his goals which is to get the traffic moving. I don't think it is a particular hate for Trump at all. That is what gets the biggest response on here so... why not play it up as much as possible?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I agree with this. I do not think transporter is filled with as much hate or at least not the hate you may think. I think he is filled with as much hate a Gilligan, Kyle, or some other aggitators on here. Which is to say, not much at all. I think he plays the little Trump hating role in order to accomplish his goals which is to get the traffic moving. I don't think it is a particular hate for Trump at all. That is what gets the biggest response on here so... why not play it up as much as possible?

I'm a hate-filled raging machine.

Until I've had my first beer of the day...