Tranny posts

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You can't be that hateful, you hired a hill monkey.. That in itself is worth 4-5 other minoritys..
You truly must have the patience of Jobe.

:blushing: ...well..yeah..I hafta admit that I'm known far and wide for my legendary patience.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm a hate-filled raging machine.

Until I've had my first beer of the day...

im only a hate filled monster until my 2nd coffee.

... oh, and in traffic too.

.... and also on hold with tech support. M

.... and when the only channel on tv in the food court is MSNBC.

..... I’m gonna have to come back to this with a list.

im only a hate filled monster until my 2nd coffee.

... oh, and in traffic too.

.... and also on hold with tech support. M

.... and when the only channel on tv in the food court is MSNBC.

..... I’m gonna have to come back to this with a list.

Maybe just give that list to your therapist? Just a suggestion....

hitchicken

I agree with this. I do not think transporter is filled with as much hate or at least not the hate you may think. I think he is filled with as much hate a Gilligan, Kyle, or some other aggitators on here. Which is to say, not much at all. I think he plays the little Trump hating role in order to accomplish his goals which is to get the traffic moving. I don't think it is a particular hate for Trump at all. That is what gets the biggest response on here so... why not play it up as much as possible?

I would take it a step further.

Transporter uses such offensive, insulting vitriol, that even when he makes a reasonable post, you're driven away from his point by his excessive offensive hateful additions and personal insults. I think he does this on purpose, because... IMHO he is actually a right wing, Trump approving, conservative Republican posing as a progressive, liberal irritant to drive people to current administrative acceptance and approval. He's like SOMD's own personal Nancy Pelosi except he is AWARE of what he is doing. The gift that never stops giving for Republicans.

Incidentally, can Gilligan or any other SOMD poster have more than one avatar?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Rumor is that you get "Special Privilege" here... Just Say'in...

Not like I don't deserve 'em. Take my limo, for example...

short bus.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
He's like me..we self-diagnose, self-medicate, self-counsel...

It's so much cheaper and the trips to see the doc are really short.

Yep

1. I'm a grumpy basturd
2. Ride
3. I should ride more often.

Repeat, usually on a daily basis... :)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
a bunch of years back my ex was wanting a “dog car” for our malamutes and huskys and I suggested getting an old short bus and fixing it up.

The idea didn’t go over.

Your presentation and sales pitch was probably lacking.....something...

stgislander

PREMO Member
I agree with MG. Tranny's only purpose in posting is to get traffic up. Therefore I'm going to do my part by putting her on ignore.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I would take it a step further.

Transporter uses such offensive, insulting vitriol, that even when he makes a reasonable post, you're driven away from his point by his excessive offensive hateful additions and personal insults. I think he does this on purpose, because... IMHO he is actually a right wing, Trump approving, conservative Republican posing as a progressive, liberal irritant to drive people to current administrative acceptance and approval. He's like SOMD's own personal Nancy Pelosi except he is AWARE of what he is doing. The gift that never stops giving for Republicans.

Incidentally, can Gilligan or any other SOMD poster have more than one avatar?

Except for one thing... Trans posts then disappears from that thread. Trans will not debate. Trans is a forum coward. Gilligan, et al may post their bit of vitriol (which I have no appreciation at all), but they also engage in debate. They can also be respectful, whereas Trans is NEVER respectful.... EVER!

hitchicken

Except for one thing... Trans posts then disappears from that thread. Trans will not debate. Trans is a forum coward. Gilligan, et al may post their bit of vitriol (which I have no appreciation at all), but they also engage in debate. They can also be respectful, whereas Trans is NEVER respectful.... EVER!

Precisely! Is there anything more irritating, more anger generating than a person who makes a controversial statement filled with innuendo and insults and walks away? Of course not. He makes you angry. He WANTS you to hate him and reject his observations, his insults. IMHO,he's a conservative plant, I tell you. He's "1984"'s real version of "doublethink".