• Undecided

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Catt's choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...except in cases of settling an argument, starting a new one or at the request of the USSS, should dredging up old treads be illegal, a banning offense?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I think all threads older than 1-2 year3 should be deleted forever. Not only will it save some arguments and web space, but it's pointless to have all 9650 Smow threads hanging around. And the "Gee, I hope a forumite wasn't involved." threads. And the link-nazi threads. And the, well you get my point.:coffee:

Peaople are also generally too lazy to search for information they need, like the TIki Bar threads, the criminal case search link threads, and the "which forumite did you/would you screw?" threads...

Larry Gude

Strung Out

give us some context!

..well, I am a 'new posts' clicker to see what folks are yammering about, so, you see a new post, you start rummaging around, semi interested, then you realize it's a freaking 2 yer old tread. It's like looking at the dessert tray; looks good, but it's stale as...two years ago.

These things need to be nipped in the bud, bud.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I think all threads older than 1-2 year3 should be deleted forever. Not only will it save some arguments and web space, but it's pointless to have all 9650 Smow threads hanging around. And the "Gee, I hope a forumite wasn't involved." threads. And the link-nazi threads. And the, well you get my point.:coffee:

Peaople are also generally too lazy to search for information they need, like the TIki Bar threads, the criminal case search link threads, and the "which forumite did you/would you screw?" threads...

This post has been reported.

Xaquin44

..well, I am a 'new posts' clicker to see what folks are yammering about, so, you see a new post, you start rummaging around, semi interested, then you realize it's a freaking 2 yer old tread. It's like looking at the dessert tray; looks good, but it's stale as...two years ago.

There's no autoprune on these forums?

I never noticed lol

sockgirl77

I think they should stay. I think it's funny when they are randomly bumped. It's hilarious to see how some of us have changed while others have not. :lol:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
There's an old Ken King cat thread I'd like to track down and Janey's flea thread that I laugh at just thinking about it:popcorn:.

Kerad

You do realize that by posting this survey you likely triggered another wave of Thread Zombies.