Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Catt's choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Hockey is Gay.

...then you don't know #### about hockey. Hockey is, by far, the toughest, most demanding sport of the big ones. By FAR. You have to be strong, but not a behemoth. You have to be 'short burst' quick and rink length fast. You have to be able to go flat out for 1-2 minutes. You have to recover quickly. You have to have amazing reflexes and hand/eye coordination. And you have to go, night after night after night.

Hitting baseball may the single most difficult skill. Hockey is the most physically and athletically demanding top pro sport. By far.

thurley42

HY;FR
Been to several...love it......love all 4 professional sports, and they all are good.

But baseball is special....

just curious...what in your opinion makes it so special? It is indeed special, because of the history and people who played it....but as someone who has baseball competitively since the age of 5 and attends at least 20 games a year I can say that I would much rather watch a hockey game then a baseball game...now granted I would rather be AT a baseball game, but it is mostly for the weather, my friends, and the overall experience...but for action hockey kills baseball...

thurley42

HY;FR
...then you don't know #### about hockey. Hockey is, by far, the toughest, most demanding sport of the big ones. By FAR. You have to be strong, but not a behemoth. You have to be 'short burst' quick and rink length fast. You have to be able to go flat out for 1-2 minutes. You have to recover quickly. You have to have amazing reflexes and hand/eye coordination. And you have to go, night after night after night.

Hitting baseball may the single most difficult skill. Hockey is the most physically and athletically demanding top pro sport. By far.

You have obviously never tried curling......

:killingme

PsyOps

Pixelated

I played hockey in HS and it is the most demanding sport. You have to have more stamina than any other sport I've played. But having the ability; no… agility to maneuver on those skates: moving at very quick speeds while handling a puck, avoiding getting hit, trying not to look down at the puck but keep your eyes on the field of play… you can’t compare any other sport to this.

This is such a demanding sport that it can hardly be considered “gay”. Toppick is either being :poke: or he doesn’t understand hockey.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I played hockey in HS and it is the most demanding sport. You have to have more stamina than any other sport I've played. But having the ability; no… agility to maneuver on those skates: moving at very quick speeds while handling a puck, avoiding getting hit, trying not to look down at the puck but keep your eyes on the field of play… you can’t compare any other sport to this.

This is such a demanding sport that it can hardly be considered “gay”. Toppick is either being :poke: or he doesn’t understand hockey.

...imagine that. And you STILL turned to jazz??? Huh. :lol:

Only wrestling is tougher.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I tried wrestling but was no good at it. Actually I wasn't a very good hockey player either. I got the crap beat out of me.

...I'm not good at either and I never played organized hockey. The point is that we agree without qualification and that means the world ends. Today. It was fun while it lasted. :jameo:

:cds:

:lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
...I'm not good at either and I never played organized hockey. The point is that we agree without qualification and that means the world ends. Today. It was fun while it lasted. :jameo:

:cds:

:lol:

No, you're wrong. The world doesn't end. You're wrong, wrong, wrong... :killingme

T

toppick08

Pro Basketball is Larry...

T

toppick08

just curious...what in your opinion makes it so special? It is indeed special, because of the history and people who played it....but as someone who has baseball competitively since the age of 5 and attends at least 20 games a year I can say that I would much rather watch a hockey game then a baseball game...now granted I would rather be AT a baseball game, but it is mostly for the weather, my friends, and the overall experience...but for action hockey kills baseball...

Still nothing more exciting than a 500 foot homerun...:buddies:

T

toppick08

Sorry, but it doesn't beat this...

Oh don't get me wrong..I love football, but each sport has it's players and neither can switch to another and do them, with only a few exceptions...:yay:

Bashing baseball as gay is foolish especially if someone can't play it..I like all big 4 sports and respect them all for their abilities.....to play.

Strap them in a Top Fuel Dragster....:lol:

:buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Oh don't get me wrong..I love football, but each sport has it's players and neither can switch to another and do them, with only a few exceptions...:yay:

Bashing baseball as gay is foolish especially if someone can't play it..I like all big 4 sports and respect them all for their abilities.....to play.

Strap them in a Top Fuel Dragster....:lol:

:buddies:

I could have sworn you said...

Hockey is Gay.

:tap: