Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Catt's choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kerad

No man................not hung up......if I said Hockey was gay....would you respond. ?

I'd express my disagreement in a direct in a response. Once...maybe twice. In the thread in which you said it. And then I'd be over it. You know...like anything else.

I wouldn't obsess over your opinion. And I certainly wouldn't chase you around from thread to thread about it.

T

toppick08

I'd express my disagreement in a direct in a response. Once...maybe twice. In the thread in which you said it. And then I'd be over it. You know...like anything else.

I wouldn't obsess over your opinion. And I certainly wouldn't chase you around from thread to thread about it.

Hockey is Gay.

tater

..well, I am a 'new posts' clicker to see what folks are yammering about, so, you see a new post, you start rummaging around, semi interested, then you realize it's a freaking 2 yer old tread.

:lol: I do the "new post" thing too.

And I've been bit by the old ass tread thing too. Embarrassing. Since then, I make sure to check the date... especially if it's a "juicy" tread :popcorn:

Kerad

Play the game...it'll teach you a lot.......:yay:

Like I said, I'm not interested enough in baseball to want to play it. I don't even watch the World Series. It's not that I don't know anything about it, I just don't care for it.

T

toppick08

Like I said, I'm not interested enough in baseball to want to play it. I don't even watch the World Series. It's not that I don't know anything about it, I just don't care for it.

You are a big pussy.....case closed.