True Blood

Chris0nllyn

What an episode last night!!!

Bill and Eric found Russell...he's just playing like he's weak...

Tara looks smokin hot!

Tara and Jess become "friends", then fight over Hoyt?

Who is the gang of people killing vampires and shifters?

Sam, and the other chick died!?

Can't wait until next week!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
What an episode last night!!!

Bill and Eric found Russell...he's just playing like he's weak...

Tara looks smokin hot!

Tara and Jess become "friends", then fight over Hoyt?

Who is the gang of people killing vampires and shifters?

Sam, and the other chick died!?

Can't wait until next week!

ugh I was mad..all of the sudden theres all that action..and boom..they end the episode ten min early! So upsetting. :killingme

I don't think sam is dead...maybe not even Luna..in the "coming up next week" special they were pretty careful to say they were "shot" I dunno who they were..maybe those religous fanatics? maybe sanguinistas trying to piss vamps off to get them to rally? interesting.

I missed russel..lol he is so funny. I see he is going to get captured and taken to the authority..what they do with him there..who knows. I am confused as to whether nora is really a sanguinista or not..

pam/tara is awesome, and tara/jessica could be good if they dont fight over hoyt..who looks ridiculous in that getup, btw.

the fire thing is kinda boring..and im none to happy about the way the soldiers were depicted.

what the heck was with jesus' head everywhere?

good episode. next week will hopefully clear some things up..and get those Istakes off of bill and eric..they are making me nervous :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I missed russel..lol he is so funny. I see he is going to get captured and taken to the authority..what they do with him there..who knows. I am confused as to whether nora is really a sanguinista or not..
If a woman from The Authority was responsible for Russel's release, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's Salome, and when/if Russel is brought to The Authority they will revolt from the inside.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
:lol: My girlfriend said the same thing about the Ifrit (fire thing)...Wonder how they'll stop that...Lafayette?
I hate that storyline and I'm really getting bored with the shifters. The fairies aren't very interesting either. More Detective Stabler!!!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
If a woman from The Authority was responsible for Russel's release, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's Salome, and when/if Russel is brought to The Authority they will revolt from the inside.

yeah, her motivations are very unclear, and she always seems like she is up to something. I would buy that theory.

Chris0nllyn

Interesting, I never thought about that...

I hate that storyline and I'm really getting bored with the shifters. The fairies aren't very interesting either. More Detective Stabler!!!

It's like they stuck some random story in there to eat up time. I hope somethign comes out of all the fairy stuff. Up until Andy boned that one fairy, Jess sniffed that other fairy, and Jason found out his parents were killed by vampires, they were pretty non-existant....I hope there's a reason.

yeah, her motivations are very unclear, and she always seems like she is up to something. I would buy that theory.

Doesn't she?! She always looked creeped out, like someone is on to her. Like when Roman was walking around trying to figure out who the trader was (I'm glad that horrible acting by Alexander is over with), she looked nervous as hell.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Interesting, I never thought about that...

It's like they stuck some random story in there to eat up time. I hope somethign comes out of all the fairy stuff. Up until Andy boned that one fairy, Jess sniffed that other fairy, and Jason found out his parents were killed by vampires, they were pretty non-existant....I hope there's a reason.

Doesn't she?! She always looked creeped out, like someone is on to her. Like when Roman was walking around trying to figure out who the trader was (I'm glad that horrible acting by Alexander is over with), she looked nervous as hell.

well I remember the fairie andy "met" in the woods made him promise to protect her..which seemed strange at the time, I am sure something will come of that soon.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Salome is the one that released Russell. She's hot and got a Sa-MOKIN body so she needs to stick around and I think Hoyt's road crew buddies are the ones killing the supes. Nice Obama masks on the hit squad. OBAMA HATES SUPES!!!

Alfre Woodard kills me as Lafayette's mama.:killingme

Chris0nllyn

Salome is the one that released Russell. She's hot and got a Sa-MOKIN body so she needs to stick around and I think Hoyt's road crew buddies are the ones killing the supes. Nice Obama masks on the hit squad. OBAMA HATES SUPES!!!

Alfre Woodard kills me as Lafayette's mama.:killingme

I think everyone was in on it. Why else would that authority policeman guy kill all the human hostages on that bus?

I didn't think about it being Hoyt's road crew....hmmm.

Looks like Russell is about to go buck wild....

"Jesus loves you la-la" :killingme

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Why else would that authority policeman guy kill all the human hostages on that bus?

I missed that part. I was on the phone with my neighbor talking about all the trees he lost on his property and possible house damage. :ohwell: I'll get caught back up on that part later this week.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I think everyone was in on it. Why else would that authority policeman guy kill all the human hostages on that bus?

I didn't think about it being Hoyt's road crew....hmmm.

Looks like Russell is about to go buck wild....

"Jesus loves you la-la" :killingme

Russel had a point..they are just as bloodthirsty and cruel, just on diff sides of the religious coin. so they easily justify it.

salome is veryyy suspicious..and her comment to nora about them killing russel was strange.

I figured sam and luna would live. its def people we know killing supes..but its strange that they targeted shifters with bullets meant for vampires. they def know hoyt, and I feel like jason is going to get involved witht hem somehow soon as well, with his sudden quest to get vampires. wonder where steve newlin is lately?

the fairy thing is a little boring..so what, a vampire killed sookies parents..unless it was bill or eric..why do we care? maybe russel? I feel like its probably a vampire we know. and What am I missing...sookies parents werent fairys? where did she get her fairyness then? I feel like I forgot something..:killingme

ifrit thing is still a big yawn

I cant wait to see how russel gets free, and he will..lol. Perhaps thats what nora and salome are talking about..their plan to free him?

so sad stabler is gone. that was a short few episodes with him, lol.

Chris0nllyn

Russel had a point..they are just as bloodthirsty and cruel, just on diff sides of the religious coin. so they easily justify it.

True

salome is veryyy suspicious..and her comment to nora about them killing russel was strange.

And didn't she make it seem like she was dead when Eric asked about her? Something about admitting to being a sanguinista(sp?)? Could be why Eric looked dumbfounded when Roman told him she was in her jail cell....

I figured sam and luna would live. its def people we know killing supes..but its strange that they targeted shifters with bullets meant for vampires. they def know hoyt, and I feel like jason is going to get involved witht hem somehow soon as well, with his sudden quest to get vampires. wonder where steve newlin is lately?

Glad they did. We know the guy at the "gun store" was in on it. since he tried killing Sam and/or Andy. I like the idea of Jason getting in on it. Good question on Newlin....haven't seen him in a few episodes.

the fairy thing is a little boring..so what, a vampire killed sookies parents..unless it was bill or eric..why do we care? maybe russel? I feel like its probably a vampire we know. and What am I missing...sookies parents werent fairys? where did she get her fairyness then? I feel like I forgot something..:killingme

I have a feeling there is something more to the fairy thing....somewhere along the line. Now that Andy and Jason know where it is, it could be a bad thing if he gets mixed up with the guys going around killing every supe.....maybe. I think you're right about ti being a known vampire. If I remember right, her mom was a fairy. A few episodes ago, she had a flashback and her mom knew she could hear people's thoughts.

ifrit thing is still a big yawn

Yea, not sure how that's going to work out. Either Terry is going to die from it, or someone is going to un-curse him....and the only person I think can do that is Lafayette...maybe.

I cant wait to see how russel gets free, and he will..lol. Perhaps thats what nora and salome are talking about..their plan to free him?

Who knows. It does show him out and about in the next episode preview. Eric should have killed him when he had the chance, and I'm sure he'll tell Bill "I told ya so". :lol:

so sad stabler is gone. that was a short few episodes with him, lol.

I figured it wouldn't be long, but it was fun while it lasted. I was surprised they gave him such a large part to begin with.

:coffee:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Is it just me or is True Blood just...not very good this season? There's way too much going on, half of which I don't even care about. It's hard to remember the details of each storyline because they're always jumping back and forth. Can't we just keep it at vampires and shifters/weres? :lol: And I'm sorry, Anna Paquin is not Sookie Stackhouse and something about her in last night's episode sealed it for me. I just don't like her.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Is it just me or is True Blood just...not very good this season? There's way too much going on, half of which I don't even care about. It's hard to remember the details of each storyline because they're always jumping back and forth. Can't we just keep it at vampires and shifters/weres? :lol: And I'm sorry, Anna Paquin is not Sookie Stackhouse and something about her in last night's episode sealed it for me. I just don't like her.

last couple of episodes i have liked quite a bit! and I feel like my favorite characters are getting back to what I liked about them..pams evilness, tara's attitude, lafayettes..umm..fabulousness.. :lmao:

I don't understand why luna turned into sam..that was weird. But what was AMAZING...was the acting..I mean..he really, really pulled off the women in a mans body thing. like woah.

salome is a fruitcake and its kinda weird that eric is the voice of reason..but the scenes of them "high" were pretty entertaining. I am interested in seeeing what happens next..I feel like Bill has an angle he's working, so we will see what comes of it.

Pam helping tara out with that stupid blonde chick made my night :lmao: that was perfect.

I finally got interested in the ifrit thing once lafayette got involved..now im curious as to what will happen.

I'd love to know what vampire got her parents, gotta be someone we know..russel maybe?

werewolces thing is a little boring right now..but there were enough nakey scenes with alcide to make me forgive that :dance:

Chris0nllyn

last couple of episodes i have liked quite a bit! and I feel like my favorite characters are getting back to what I liked about them..pams evilness, tara's attitude, lafayettes..umm..fabulousness.. :lmao:

I don't understand why luna turned into sam..that was weird. But what was AMAZING...was the acting..I mean..he really, really pulled off the women in a mans body thing. like woah.

salome is a fruitcake and its kinda weird that eric is the voice of reason..but the scenes of them "high" were pretty entertaining. I am interested in seeeing what happens next..I feel like Bill has an angle he's working, so we will see what comes of it.

Pam helping tara out with that stupid blonde chick made my night :lmao: that was perfect.

I finally got interested in the ifrit thing once lafayette got involved..now im curious as to what will happen.

I'd love to know what vampire got her parents, gotta be someone we know..russel maybe?

werewolces thing is a little boring right now..but there were enough nakey scenes with alcide to make me forgive that :dance:

I totally agree!

This season took it's time getting going, but I think each episode leaves you wanting more.

I figured it'd be Lafayette who gets rid of the Ifrit. Something will happen between them to get rid of that thing.

I'm really loving the Pam/Tara thing, and I didn't expect to at all.

I feel like Bill is trying to get on their "good side", and will do soemthing from the inside.

That one guy that keeps talking about eating babies is a bit weird though....

As far as that vampire, I'm not sure, but it seems like she created a monster by getting inside it's head. That scene where he came out of the smoke reminded me of the Lion King :lol:

I heard that this past episode was the guy who plays Bill's shot at directing. He said the guy who plays Sam is a great actor, and gave him a challenging role, and I think he pulled it off flawlessly.

puggymom

I LOVE Russell this season. I do not know what it is because I could have given or taken him when he first joined the show (season 2 or 3?...cannot remember off the top of my head).
But I have been wondering what does any of this really have to do with Sookie lately. She seems to be such secondary character lately.