True Blood

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
In the books, Tara's supposed to have twins. How's that possible now if she's a vampire?
The Tara in the books is not very similar to the Tara in the TV show. They have ventured far away from the books, which I think is a good thing. Lafayette was actually killed at the end of the first book, and I do not want to imagine True Blood without Lafayette. :lmao:

Chris0nllyn

Has anyone tried to explain this show to someone who doesn't watch it or read the books?

"Well, is about vampires living with humans. There's also Werewolves, Fairies, Shapeshifters, and Witches in it" :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Has anyone tried to explain this show to someone who doesn't watch it or read the books?

"Well, is about vampires living with humans. There's also Werewolves, Fairies, Shapeshifters, and Witches in it" :killingme
There are so many tv shows and movies about supernatural stuff that it's really not that weird. I'd have a harder time explaining My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Kind of uneventful episode yesterday....

Kara's pissed, Eric and Bill got interogated...anything else I forgot?
Luna's daughter turned into a wolf puppy. Awww.... :lol:

I feel like True Blood always takes the first few episodes of the season to get going. I like that Tara isn't going to be all crazy for the whole season and I love Steve Newlin as a vampire. :lmao:

Chris0nllyn

Luna's daughter turned into a wolf puppy. Awww.... :lol:

I feel like True Blood always takes the first few episodes of the season to get going. I like that Tara isn't going to be all crazy for the whole season and I love Steve Newlin as a vampire. :lmao:

Ah yes, forgot about the puppy. Wonder if she'll be in the pack or not.

Tara will get over it. She just hates vampires, and now she is one :lol:

I agree about Steve.

Can't wait for next week.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I didn't take much away from that episode, a little, boring. But They do need some rev up time I guess.

I want to see more tara/pam interaction..I love pam soooo much and I feel like tara should be a mini pam, and more fun than she had been lately :killingme

I am bored with the wolves storyline.

chris meloni as the authority is beautiful, I love it. I am super excited to see russel again, hopefully soon.

butterfly08

I agree that last night's episode was a little boring too. I really don't get the whole Steve Newlin gay vampire stuff. Weird. I don't care for Tara much either, I definately think they are going to drag that one out for sure. I still think this season is going to awesome though!

Chris0nllyn

Kara's still pissed...but being a vampire looks cool (based on the visions she had at the beginning)

Bill and Eric are going hunting...

Not sure what Jason is doing...

No sign of Russell Edginton...

The one chick from the authority is always horny...

Lots of banging in the last episode...

Alceed is on to Sooky...

I think that about covers it.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Again, I am feeling like things are ramping up, but with no clear answers..im waiting for details I'm not getting. its like its a buildup..without the suspense if that makes any sense.

I am glad pam's flashbacks are making her guilty about abandoning tara. Those two could really be an awesome team! Tara is still annoying. She needs to snap out of whatever it is that shes in, and get her attitude back. this crazy eyed I hate you stuiff is getting old.

I am still curious about where russel is and how he got there..but I am a little confused about why eric and bill arei n trouble..Bill anyway has always been a proponent of mainstreaming..why is he being treated like he isnt? Its a little confusing. Nora "confessed" to save them, but that's a little confusing too. I know she disobeyed orders..but that whole plot line seems disorganized or unfinished..perhaps more details will straighten that out for me. i am also curious as to what salome is doing with those two and what her intentions are.

jason and jessica are so adorable together, but the thing with his teacher weirded me out a little. :killingme

what did jessica smell? another fairy? she should be used to that from being around sookie..unless this guy is diff as a male..or another new type of creature?

Chris0nllyn

Again, I am feeling like things are ramping up, but with no clear answers..im waiting for details I'm not getting. its like its a buildup..without the suspense if that makes any sense.

I am glad pam's flashbacks are making her guilty about abandoning tara. Those two could really be an awesome team! Tara is still annoying. She needs to snap out of whatever it is that shes in, and get her attitude back. this crazy eyed I hate you stuiff is getting old.

I am still curious about where russel is and how he got there..but I am a little confused about why eric and bill arei n trouble..Bill anyway has always been a proponent of mainstreaming..why is he being treated like he isnt? Its a little confusing. Nora "confessed" to save them, but that's a little confusing too. I know she disobeyed orders..but that whole plot line seems disorganized or unfinished..perhaps more details will straighten that out for me. i am also curious as to what salome is doing with those two and what her intentions are.

jason and jessica are so adorable together, but the thing with his teacher weirded me out a little. :killingme

what did jessica smell? another fairy? she should be used to that from being around sookie..unless this guy is diff as a male..or another new type of creature?

Ah, yes....Lots of buildup, and I'm sure by the end of this season things will (hopefully) be more clear.

I'm a bit confused about the whole authority myself....then again it's hard to keep track of things once a week. (Had to buy the box sets :killingme)

I hope Pam saves Tara from killing herself though. It's always good when as episode ends in "You stupid b!tch" :lol2:

I'm curious as to what she smelled, and who/what that guy was, and where he disappeared to. It was like some random part of that episode that didn't fit any story line....something has to come out of it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

Bill and Eric are in trouble for killing Nan Flanagan. I think the assumption on the Authority's part is that they killed her because they were part of the Sanguinist movement. Remember, last season Nan told Bill and Eric that The Authority sentenced her to the true death (or planned to) because of the shenanigans at that party with the necromancers and the vampires. So, from that I gather that The Authority is pretty much a zero tolerance type of organization and they kill anyone who stands in the way of mainstreaming. They have no reason to take Bill at his word when someone within their own organization (Nora) has admitted to being a sanguinist. In regards to Russel Edgington, I would think that members of this sanguinist faction somehow found out where he was buried and dug him up. Like Detective Stabler said, he's their Osama bin Laden. :lmao:

The guy that Jessica smelled was probably a fairy. The reason she didn't make the connection between him and Sookie is that Sookie is only part fairy (1/8 in the books) so she obviously doesn't smell as potent.

BOP

Go back and watch it again. Russell's there. Look for the body being dragged in to the locked room. Well, not a dead body; not yet. There's another brief scene, but his visage is so altered, you might not have realized that it was Russell you were seeing. He's feeling poorly. :lol:

puggymom

It has been driving me crazy who the older woman is in the Authority. Watching TV with the kids just made me figure it out. She is Mrs. Chesterfield (or looks a heck of a lot like her) from Jessie (Disney TV show).
Totally random but it made me laugh.

Chris0nllyn

Cable is still out from the storm and wasn't able to catch last night's episode.....so we watched an episode from Season 1 box set :lol:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Cable is still out from the storm and wasn't able to catch last night's episode.....so we watched an episode from Season 1 box set :lol:

dude, you missed a good one! I will wait to comment until people's power is back on..but it was really good. I got a taste of the tara/pam dynamic I was looking for. awesome :lmao:

Chris0nllyn

dude, you missed a good one! I will wait to comment until people's power is back on..but it was really good. I got a taste of the tara/pam dynamic I was looking for. awesome :lmao:

I hope my DVR catches it as a new episode!

It doesn't help that summer classes start tonight, and are 4 nights a week...I hope I get to watch it before Sunday!

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
So the wife and I are 3 episodes in on season 4... Why does it seem to just keep getting weirder and weirder with each season... Neither of us read the books. Just watched each season slowly but surely..

To me, it feels like, maybe they only wanted 2 seasons, but the ratings have been good enough to keep it going, and now they are out of ideas and have gotten lost in thought (like eric is now :lol:)

Best line so far - Sookie - You just killed my fairy godmother :lmao:

I dunno, someone tell me it gets better :ohwell:

Chris0nllyn

Finally caught Sunday's episode last night.

What a good episode!

Still trying to figure out what the hell Lafayette has wrong with him.

Pam and Tara are going to be great!

Wonder what will happen to Jason, and Andy with the fairies.