True Blood

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
i dunno..pam is mad..but is she that stupid? she loves eric I can't imagine her mad enough to want him dead and put herself at risk..but the thought occcured to me too. only eric, bill, and alcide know about russel..right? because alcide helped? I gott know.:cds:

I think someone secretly saw them burying Russell in the concrete a few episodes back, and that person(s) wants revenge on Bill and/or Eric.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I think someone secretly saw them burying Russell in the concrete a few episodes back, and that person(s) wants revenge on Bill and/or Eric.

it was pretty obvious they were setting it up for him to come back when they buried him instead of letting him bake in the sun.

my thought was perhaps someone who was against the "authority?" Nan mentioned that there were people who did not agree with their "current plan" and perhaps thought that with a powerful vamp like russels help they could get rid of them all?

A year is soooo long to wait. again: :cds:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Would that be Erics progeny, maybe, since she was bawling about Sookies efect on Eric, and Russell would love to drain Sookie dry, and is old enough to take on Eric and Bill together?
I'm not sure if Pam could betray Eric like that (can the vampires rebel against their makers?). Since Eric's the one who buried him, Russell would have it out for him too.
This gets my vote. They'll introduce a new character, there will be a power play, Eric and Bill will win and someone will say "Sookie!"

puggymom

I just called to cancel HBO as we never watch it otherwise and the first words of the guys mouth were "Sorry True Blood is over" :killingme

So I am Mr. Smarta** DirectTv guy, so am I :ohwell:

Chris0nllyn

June 10, Season 5!

I've already started watching the Season 4 recaps that are on now. Apparently it's supposed to start season 5 right where 4 left off. With Tara's head half gone in the kitchen...but, they did confirm that Tara would be back for Season 5.

Last edited:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Last sunday i watched a little recap/interview thing they did with the cast..they didn't let Eric talk enough :(

Tara is gonna get saved by a vamp..which one is the question :coffee:

Chris0nllyn

Last sunday i watched a little recap/interview thing they did with the cast..they didn't let Eric talk enough :(

Tara is gonna get saved by a vamp..which one is the question :coffee:

I'm thinking Bill or Eric...Wouldn't they be the ones to "hear" Sookie's fear/ cries for help? BUT, technically, she can't exactly drink their blood considering her head is half gone...so, can she be bit, and maybe turned? :cds:

BUM BUM BUM!!!!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I'm thinking Bill or Eric...Wouldn't they be the ones to "hear" Sookie's fear/ cries for help? BUT, technically, she can't exactly drink their blood considering her head is half gone...so, can she be bit, and maybe turned? :cds:

BUM BUM BUM!!!!

eh, they should let her die. She's annoying now that shes all wounded and sad..I liked her better when she was hell on wheels and all that.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
sooooo good! I am bummed about tara, I would rather they just have let her go :( but a little naked time with Eric always makes me happy :hot:

I am patiently waiting for Russel, though. I am a little distracted by the werewolf story line, its getting a little stale and boring.

but jessica is totally hot.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I am bummed about tara, I would rather they just have let her go
Me too. I had high hopes because I love Pam and the dynamic between her and a vampire Tara would be hilarious. I can see them dragging this Tara business out all season, which would be annoying.

Does anyone else think it's weird that Jesus died, his spirit visited Lafayette and now his body is missing? Resurrect much? :lmao:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Me too. I had high hopes because I love Pam and the dynamic between her and a vampire Tara would be hilarious. I can see them dragging this Tara business out all season, which would be annoying.

Does anyone else think it's weird that Jesus died, his spirit visited Lafayette and now his body is missing? Resurrect much? :lmao:

In the books, Tara's supposed to have twins. How's that possible now if she's a vampire?

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
They way they end each show pisses me off :killingme

Good start to Season 5 though.

It sucks because we're only getting HBO on a preview. No longer have it now, which makes no sense because HBO and Cinemax are supposed to be on the same package. But we get Cinemax and Showtime.