True Grit Ride

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
I'm in the RED again, hot D@mn i'm in the CLUB!!!!

psst... are you actually that sad to think it matters? :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:twitch:

Attachments

• Ouch.jpg
    Ouch.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 86

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
and again...
It unfortunately happens a lot at horse shows. Nothing like going full-speed towards a jump and having the horse apply the brakes at the last minute. :ohwell:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
There just ain't enough saddle for me on them hosses :lmao: and i DON'T think both stirrups should be on the same side? :confused:

goldnhorse

AKA~mygoldnhorse
True Grit Ride Is On

Today I went out to work on the trails with my bud....Percy.....Big bad man in the orange vest...and Plum Loco. We had a great time. The trails are awesome....Bridges were a little dicey at 1st but .....We cleaned them up...and put down salt....crossed them and continued onward and had a very nice ride. We will have advanced riders at the bridges to assist novice riders across.

Hope to see you there.

goldnhorse

AKA~mygoldnhorse
True Grit Ride Is On

Today we went out to work on the trails with my bud....Percy.....Big bad man in the orange vest...and Plum Loco. We had a great time. The trails are awesome....Bridges were a little dicey at 1st but .....We cleaned them up...and put down salt....crossed them and continued onward and had a very nice ride. We will have advanced riders at the bridges to assist novice riders across.

Hope to see you there.

goldnhorse

AKA~mygoldnhorse
goldnhorse said:
Today I went out to work on the trails with my bud....Percy.....Big bad man in the orange vest...and Plum Loco. We had a great time. The trails are awesome....Bridges were a little dicey at 1st but .....We cleaned them up...and put down salt....crossed them and continued onward and had a very nice ride. We will have advanced riders at the bridges to assist novice riders across.

Hope to see you there.

:howdy:
Whoops! Its been a long day. Didn't mean to post twice but I didn't want to take any credit from the other 3 riders. So I changed it to we......It takes alot of us to keep having places and trails to ride....If anyone has some time and they would like to volunteer working on trails please come and join us some time.

T

TheMyth

Freeze A$$ Off

appyday said:
I hope you freeze your ass off.. :biteme:

From what I've heard you have plenty to spare so going on that ride and freezing your a$$ off wouldn't hurt in the least! Poor lil' Paso horses! :elaine:

W

WildHorses

TheMyth said:
From what I've heard you have plenty to spare so going on that ride and freezing your a$$ off wouldn't hurt in the least! Poor lil' Paso horses! :elaine:
You have gotten totally out of control. Personal slams are about as low as a human can go. Hopefully you don't think you're being funny -- if so, I truly feel sorry for you.

E

equineaddict

Jiggled...

SAHRAB said:
She was talking about Cigarrettes you fool. seems all that funny posting has jiggled yer brain.

Haha ya never know what's in my saddlebags and as for jiggling...I Don't! So there!

E

equineaddict

Whoa

TheMyth said:

Okay Whoa and that's really not necessary you idiot!