True Grit Ride

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
Yes, trial ride for new boarder was today. I brought the gelding back with me...I will keep you posted if he does not work for her. My gut feeling is that he will. If you would like we could place an add in "Trail Talk". Email me your text and I will forward it on to be included in next months edition.
I would just like to thank all the SMTR members for a fun and learning day ..
You All made me feel welcome and very comfortable .. Hopefully we can ride together again ... My daughter and I are planning on joining for next year

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
TotalControl said:
I would just like to thank all the SMTR members for a fun and learning day ..
You All made me feel welcome and very comfortable .. Hopefully we can ride together again ... My daughter and I are planning on joining for next year

Hay TC, you repeated yourself. :razz:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Wisecrackin" said:
Thats how they welcome newbies. Especially MPD's.
You are so paranoid. For your info TC is a real person and only ONE person. She is a boarder at my barn. So there, you can breath easier now knowing that she is not an imposter. :hot:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
pics not printed yet. Just bearly!!

Got one for ya!

Attachments

• poor-horsey.jpg
    poor-horsey.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 91

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
Great ride today. We were out for approx 3 hours and thank God no one froze their a$$ off. Actually I didnt even need my hand/toe warmers and had to shed off a layer before heading out. We had a great group of newbies and experienced riders and all had an uneventful / pleasant ride. The trails were snow free and thanks to the bridge crew the bridges were great.
Oh and the food was delicious! :lmao:

:howdy: Percy....You forgot to mention that our youngest newbie "Jessy" is only 7 years old. She cowgirl'd up...you all would of been proud of her.....The one stream was pretty deep for a new rider...about 2 1/2 feet deep x 7 ft wide and she rode her little 13 hand (at the max) pony right through it. The praises went out from everyone to her.
Thanks Appy, :flowers: for the warning about the bridges being slick. We worked on them extensively on Saturday and went back yesterday morning and thanks to the layer of kitty litter no one had a problem. :yay: We had 18 riders in all and it was a great time!!!!!!!!