True Grit Ride

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
appyday said:
That is a board member of SMTR that sure looks good for the club folks...

No, Equineaddict is not a boardmember of SMTR. I personally take offence to all of the SMTR slander as I am a boardmember and I take alot of pride in the time and energy that myself and the other very active members put in to keep this trail club alive.
Appyday, I have met you only once and do not at all know you except from your comments on this forum. You truly need to stop throwing stones, your comments are not flattering to you.
Myth, Who are you anyway and do you even know lick about horses, or are you just a "jump on coat-tails" sh*t stirrer. Oh and Myth...What is the yearly blood test required for transport called / and what is the name of the infection it is testing for? I wonder if you even belong in this forum.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WHOA...what did you do with my Percy :lmao: the Percy who has nothing mean to say about one living soul...? Who stole her un/pw?

How was the ride? I'm so jealous...about the time i was heading out for my final the temps rose...the sun was shining....the horses gave me the hoof on the way out the drive.... :ohwell:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Update

Great ride today. We were out for approx 3 hours and thank God no one froze their a$$ off. Actually I didnt even need my hand/toe warmers and had to shed off a layer before heading out. We had a great group of newbies and experienced riders and all had an uneventful / pleasant ride. The trails were snow free and thanks to the bridge crew the bridges were great.
Oh and the food was delicious! :lmao:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
TheMyth said:
From what I've heard you have plenty to spare so going on that ride and freezing your a$$ off wouldn't hurt in the least! Poor lil' Paso horses! :elaine:
How stupid and low - what a great way to make friends and influence people. We can see your level. MPD or whatever. By your profile we can see you are only interested in causing trouble.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
WHOA...what did you do with my Percy :lmao: the Percy who has nothing mean to say about one living soul...? Who stole her un/pw?

How was the ride? I'm so jealous...about the time i was heading out for my final the temps rose...the sun was shining....the horses gave me the hoof on the way out the drive.... :ohwell:

Happy, This ugliness ALL started from an invite to other horsey peeps to go out and enjoy a band/club...a night out with common conversation. And she was attacked...they could of ignored the invite. My feathers are ruffled - but dont worry Happy its still me. :howdy:

E

equineaddict

SMTR Board Member

appyday said:
That is a board member of SMTR that sure looks good for the club folks...

Hay Appyday...I'm not a board member of SMTR and I was calling The myth an idiot for the rude comment to you!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Percy, did your new boarder do a trial ride on another horsey today?
PS I'd really like to sell my little 13.3 barrel pony <hint hint>
Vet is coming out to see if the 14.2 mare is in foal.

Last edited:
E

equineaddict

Not NICE

HorseLady said:
How stupid and low - what a great way to make friends and influence people. We can see your level. MPD or whatever. By your profile we can see you are only interested in causing trouble.

I have to agree HorseLady and Myth you need to take your Drama elsewhere!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Want to thank All the SMTR for a great day

QUOTE=goldnhorse]Today we went out to work on the trails with my bud....Percy.....Big bad man in the orange vest...and Plum Loco. We had a great time. The trails are awesome....Bridges were a little dicey at 1st but .....We cleaned them up...and put down salt....crossed them and continued onward and had a very nice ride. We will have advanced riders at the bridges to assist novice riders across.

Hope to see you there.[/QUOTE]

I would just like to thank all the SMTR members for a fun and learning day ..
You All made me feel welcome and very comfortable .. Hopefully we can ride together again ... My daughter and I are planning on joining for next year :cheers:

E

equineaddict

appyday said:
You read wrong I was talking about Sar whatever....I was agreeing with Equineaddict...we were talking about the same person...reread please

HOLY COW this is getting outta hand!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
equineaddict said:
I have to agree HorseLady and Myth you need to take your Drama elsewhere!

AWW horselady was trying to defend Appy! Don't pick on my little Horselady!!
:huggy:
Love,
:appydayhappyappyhorselady:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
Percy, did your new boarder do a trial ride on another horsey today?
PS I'd really like to sell my little 13.3 barrel pony <hint hint>
Vet is coming out to see if the 14.2 mare is in foal.

Yes, trial ride for new boarder was today. I brought the gelding back with me...I will keep you posted if he does not work for her. My gut feeling is that he will. If you would like we could place an add in "Trail Talk". Email me your text and I will forward it on to be included in next months edition.

E

equineaddict

Cool

appyday said:
Yes I understood that...thank you...you all missunderstood..

Okay cool and I know it's easy for misunderstandings to occur especially when riled up!

E

equineaddict

Misunderstood!

happyappygirl said:
AWW horselady was trying to defend Appy! Don't pick on my little Horselady!!
:huggy:
Love,
:appydayhappyappyhorselady:

Noooo I was agreeing and defending also! I was also trying to TELL the Myth to take the drama somewhere else and STOP the attack! Horselady is Awesome!!!! :flowers:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
equineaddict said:
Noooo I was agreeing and defending also! I was also trying to TELL the Myth to take the drama somewhere else and STOP the attack! Horselady is Awesome!!!! :flowers:
<WHEW>

OK...how many people weighed 25% or less than their horsies on the ride today :lol: