Trump blocks Dem Memo

PsyOps

Pixelated
I can go either way on it, but let’s pick one and be consistent. Either they are a bunch of liars or what they say has weight. Which way do you want to go?

I see... all or nothing. So, if you lied about one thing in your life, you've lied about everything? Is that fair?

Midnightrider

I see... all or nothing. So, if you lied about one thing in your life, you've lied about everything? Is that fair?

This is supposedly about the same thing. Either the FBI and DOJ have credibility when they say a memo contains classified material or they don’t. It is that straight forward to me. It doesn’t matter whose memo it is.

Hijinx

This is supposedly about the same thing. Either the FBI and DOJ have credibility when they say a memo contains classified material or they don’t. It is that straight forward to me. It doesn’t matter whose memo it is.

The FBI gave up their credibility when they gave Hillary a pass.

Sapidus

I don't even pay attention to Trump's tweets. Here's the trap:

Redact the memo and Trump gets accused of hiding something (of which you are totally full in on)
Release the memo as is, and Trump gets accused of exposing classified information.

I have to hand it to you libs, you know how to play the game; albeit dirty, you can play the game. But I'm no schlup that just fell on planet earth. I can see clearly what you people are up to. None of this is going to result in you people getting the indictment against Trump that you want.

BS. It was political gamesmanship that lead Nunes to draft the first memo and now that the Dems have you responded you are “sick of the dirty game”. Pitiful

Sapidus

The FBI gave up their credibility when they gave Hillary a pass.

Why are you so obsessed with Hillary?

You keep bringing her up in every comment and keep attempting to bring the conversation to her. Me thinks someone has a crush

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
BS. It was political gamesmanship that lead Nunes to draft the first memo and now that the Dems have you responded you are “sick of the dirty game”. Pitiful

No, it wasn’t, he just stated his committees findings....no BS, just facts and those facts embarrassed the FBI under Obama, HRC, the RNC, and the Justice Department under Obama...........

The gamesman ship is all on the Dems.

PsyOps

Pixelated

There shouldn't be a memo except that it's rooted in that bull#### dossier to begin with. THAT'S the purpose of the memo; to expose that the FBI, and DOJ to get FISA to use that pack-of-lies dossier to justify spying on Americans.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Well since the last one contained nothing classified...guess that answers the whole question right there.

Hijinx

Why are you so obsessed with Hillary?

You keep bringing her up in every comment and keep attempting to bring the conversation to her. Me thinks someone has a crush

Just stating a fact. Thf FBI has no credibility, they are political puppets of the Obama regime.

Just as you are.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
As usual hypocrisy is rife in the White House.

Despite the protests of the FBI Trump allowed the Nunes memo to be released but is blocking the democratic response.

:lol: He sent it back to the Democrats and told them to re-do it and make it suitable for presentation to the general public. They totally didn't expect him to do that.

Winning!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ok, then there is no reason to block releasing this memo. Release the memo :yay:

You know what is in this one? Please share.

Speaking of the dossier and lying, looks like Brennan and Clapper could be in hot water for lying under oath about it. :yay:

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
So when will it be released?

This is a bunch of hypocrisy from the CIC. If the dem memo is lies then there is nothing to worry about and releasing it would make them look just as bad as Nunes. If it has classified information that can’t be redacted then you have to believe some of that is incriminating

Ok, then there is no reason to block releasing this memo. Release the memo :yay:

SO you are saying that since the GOP memo contained no classified, then automatically the Dems one doesnt either? And no, it doesn't have to be incriminating, just damaging the national security. This is one of those things where you really have to turn logic off to buy the other sides argument.

GOP memo contained no classified. If that statement is untrue, please, since we have, post it with the classified highlighted.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I think you misunderstand... The Nunes memo had nothing classified in it. The Schiff memo does, therefore it was sent back to be rewritten without the classified info in it.

Are you suggesting classified info should be released to the public?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As usual hypocrisy is rife in the White House.

have ANY of the Trump HATERS you quoted Actually SEEN the MEMO .... or are they just talking out of their asses, like you are

My guess is that the memo was presented knowingly with a few national security things that can't be released specifically so that it would be denied and then Trump could be blamed for having something to hide. Just keep the obfuscation going.

If there's anything there (there likely won't be, just like the Nunes nothingburger), I trust they'll leak it.

several articles last week said just that ...... Dems were going to front load with stuff

If it has classified information that can’t be redacted then you have to believe some of that is incriminating

No, No You Do Not ...... you choose to

... what cannot be released: sources and methods.

this is getting tiresome as well ...... we know damn well where the dossier came from also McCain shopped it all over town

Total hypocrisy.
:bs: pull your head out of your ass

The FBI objected to the release of the last memo on those exact grounds and national security wasn’t an issue for you hypocrites then. But now it conveniently is

The FBI Objected, The Memo was edited and The Memo was released ...... no cover up

Last edited:

Midnightrider

SO you are saying that since the GOP memo contained no classified, then automatically the Dems one doesnt either? And no, it doesn't have to be incriminating, just damaging the national security. This is one of those things where you really have to turn logic off to buy the other sides argument.

GOP memo contained no classified. If that statement is untrue, please, since we have, post it with the classified highlighted.

I am saying that the FBI and DOJ said the Nunes me,o did contain classified info. It was released anyway and there was none. The right, including most tards here on SOMD proceeded to call the DOJ and fbi liars. Now those same people are relying on the DOJ and fbi assessment that the Schiff memo contains classified as the excuse to hide the other side of the story.

I am saying either the fbi and DOJ can be trusted of they can’t. In either case we are at the point where we need to peel back the mask and see it in all it’s ugliness. I don’t care who goes to jail, but anyone who committed crimes should be prosecuted. It’s really simple.

I think you misunderstand... The Nunes memo had nothing classified in it. The Schiff memo does, therefore it was sent back to be rewritten without the classified info in it.

Are you suggesting classified info should be released to the public?

The DOJ and FBI said that both memos contained classified info. As far as we know the Schiff memo has no classified info either.

Hijinx

Gee sus. We knew last week what the Democrats would do, it was a piece of cake. They would load it so Trump wouldn't release it.

We also knew that sap Midnight and Starmen would all crap themselves because it wasn't released.

That's what the thing was designed to do and they jumped right on it like good little puppets. Why are we even discussing it.

Midnightrider

Gee sus. We knew last week what the Democrats would do, it was a piece of cake. They would load it so Trump wouldn't release it.

We also knew that sap Midnight and Starmen would all crap themselves because it wasn't released.

That's what the thing was designed to do and they jumped right on it like good little puppets. Why are we even discussing it.

Bwhahahaha

You were told that if you listened to trumps tweets, that doesn’t make it true.

What we know as fact is that trump said he was going to release the R memo ‘100%’ before he had even read it. It didn’t matter what it contained he said he was going to release it.
We also know that trump has been angling to not release the D memo from the beginning.

PsyOps

Pixelated
:yay:

Release it ALL

I see.

Let's put the names of our agents out there so our enemies can know who they are and target them.
Let's tell our enemies what our methods of operations are so they can more-easily prevent us from achieving success with those operations.

I know Obama loved telling the enemy what we were going to do ahead of time. Glad to see you're on board with this sort of tactic.