Trump is banning the bump stock

Midnightrider

You are easily amused. You always have been.

And I still don't give a crap about the fate of bump stocks. Don't own one..have never owned one..never wanted to own one.

That’s what a lot of people say about ARs and AKs, 30 round mags, etc. you are a good little prog

PsyOps

Pixelated
And again the bigger issue is that trump is showing he is going to nickel and dime our rights away to quiet the masses. I doubt the bumpstock ban will satisfy any gun grabbers so this action won’t even have the desired effect. That is unless the desired effect is to show the admin is open to new gun control

I am really perplexed why Trump decided bump-stocks should be his target following the FL shooting. Given he has stated in his past he supports a assault weapons ban, I am concerned where this leads. Regardless of how ugly our society gets with gun crimes, the 2nd amendment still stands as a pillar of our supreme law of the land. "Shall not be infringed" is still the law in which our government is limited in infringing upon; and until that amendment is repealed, our right to keep and bear arms (and "every terrible implement of our soldier") remains.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That’s what a lot of people say about ARs and AKs, 30 round mags, etc. you are a good little prog

One problem with that...I am adamantly opposed to bans on various guns, gun features and mag capacities like MD's.

But I still don't give a crap about bump stocks. :yay:

Midnightrider

I am really perplexed why Trump decided bump-stocks should be his target following the FL shooting. Given he has stated in his past he supports a assault weapons ban, I am concerned where this leads. Regardless of how ugly our society gets with gun crimes, the 2nd amendment still stands as a pillar of our supreme law of the land. "Shall not be infringed" is still the law in which our government is limited in infringing upon; and until that amendment is repealed, our right to keep and bear arms (and "every terrible implement of our military") remains.

I’m glad to see I’m not the only sane one here.

Seriously, people need to step out of their partisan worlds and look at these issues independently

Midnightrider

One problem with that...I am adamantly opposed to bans on various guns, gun features and mag capacities like MD's.

But I still don't give a crap about bump stocks. :yay:
if you are fine with giving up other people’s rights, yours will be on the table soon enough.
MAGA

PsyOps

Pixelated
You are easily amused. You always have been.

And I still don't give a crap about the fate of bump stocks. Don't own one..have never owned one..never wanted to own one.

Okay, that's fine for you. But what about someone else who feels it's important for their own self defense or being prepared against tyranny? Are their rights to this mod less important because it's not to you?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Okay, that's fine for you. But what about someone else who feels it's important for their own self defense or being prepared against tyranny? Are their rights to this mod less important because it's not to you?

*chuckle*..have you ever actually bump-fired a rifle? That crap piece of plastic is the last thing you want on your rifle if hitting what you are aiming at really matters to you.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If you don’t know, you are going to be fine with giving those up too. That’s exactly the kind of ignorance the antis thrive on.

I'm familiar with a whole host of gadgets that can increase rate of fire. Some of them even do so without sacrificing accuracy. Franklin Armory makes some nice ones.

Midnightrider

*chuckle*..have you ever actually bump-fired a rifle? That crap piece of plastic is the last thing you want on your rifle if hitting what you are aiming at really matters to you.

I'm familiar with a whole host of gadgets that can increase rate of fire. Some of them even do so without sacrificing accuracy. Franklin Armory makes some nice ones.
then you know there is more at stake than a bumpstock.

If it shuts up a few of you far left types...it's progress.

that trump voodoo must be strong to have you willingly trading your gun rights to make some liberals happy. You really are a good little prog.