Tubal ligation & side effects

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
No. I mean I have gained and lost weight but there is no correlation IMO.

The only side affect I have of my tubal is when I ovulate I get a sharp shooting pain... I always know when it's that time. Really weird but I know alot of other women who have the same thing happen.

:yeahthat: I never had cramps or anything prior to having my tubes tied.

cdsulhoff

I have really bad cramps, PMS, and heavy bleeding normally. Can't imagine it getting any worst afterwards. Than again I don't even want to think that it could! LOL What would be great if getting my tubes tied would cause me to do the opposite. YAY!!! :yahoo:

mamissa3

I have either been pregnant or breastfeeding since march of 00. My children were born in 12.2000, 2.2002, 3.2004, 1.2006, and 10.2000:)

sunflower

Loving My Life...
:jameo: I dont need my cramps to get any worse. Maybe I'll just stick to the pill or some other option.. Im not 100% sure I want to get my tubes tied. I do and dont want one more :baby:

cdsulhoff

:jameo: I dont need my cramps to get any worse. Maybe I'll just stick to the pill or some other option.. Im not 100% sure I want to get my tubes tied. I do and dont want one more :baby:

Shoot I'll deal with whatever that follows getting my tubes tied. I dont eant no more. And I am not waiting for my hubby to get around to get his sniped. Or I will be pregnant again before you know it.LOL

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Shoot I'll deal with whatever that follows getting my tubes tied. I dont eant no more. And I am not waiting for my hubby to get around to get his sniped. Or I will be pregnant again before you know it.LOL

:lol: I know I could deal with it but at least you know you dont want any more. Im just not sure and dont want to regret getting it done.

H

HouseCat

I forgot to mention that they butchered my belly button too. It looks awful now. :tantrum

AmyB225

I have really bad cramps, PMS, and heavy bleeding normally. Can't imagine it getting any worst afterwards. Than again I don't even want to think that it could! LOL What would be great if getting my tubes tied would cause me to do the opposite. YAY!!! :yahoo:

i had mine done after my Last daughter who is 19 month old now and Im happy I did it cuz my next oldest is 10 and i coulda been done in 8 more yrs lol --- Only troubles i have had different is worse bleeding on my monthly and some cramping bad before starting.