Tuesday

What are you going to do Tuesday?

• I'm going to DC to be a part of it all

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'm not going but will be glued to the TV

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • It's just another day for me. Nutin' special

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • I think I will lock myself in the bedroom that day and mourn. It's a sad day for America!

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You have to excuse Highlander.....If I lived in Chesapeake Beach I would be bitter as well!!!!

Why are you such a white-hating bigot? Maybe Highlander can't afford to live in some fancy mucky mucky palace like you. Maybe he's been oppressed and kept down by the black man, you ever think of that?

Maybe some day blacks and whites can come together as brothers and sisters. Until that day, I guess white people will just have to continue dealing with racists who hate them for the color of their skin.

I have a dream.....

Nupe2

Why are you such a white-hating bigot? Maybe Highlander can't afford to live in some fancy mucky mucky palace like you. Maybe he's been oppressed and kept down by the black man, you ever think of that?

Maybe some day blacks and whites can come together as brothers and sisters. Until that day, I guess white people will just have to continue dealing with racists who hate them for the color of their skin.

I have a dream.....

:confused: I thought Black Francis was "y'alls." He's black? :cds::cds::lol:

bcp

In My Opinion

I have a dream.....
I have a dream too that one day we can be equal.

until then, Im going to go out to my stoop and fire up my crack pipe.

Black-Francis

I have a dream.....

:shrug: I was just talking about the smell........ not the housing!

.....geez vrai, stop flirting with me already!

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
:shrug: I was just talking about the smell........ not the housing!

.....geez vrai, stop flirting with me already!

Umm, what smell is that? It's actually quite nice here in the beach. The best part about living here, besides the boardwalks and beaches and sense of safety, is that there aren't any people like you around here. Most of the black people who live around here are very nice. It's the ones who come here on the weekends from DC and PG who don't know how to behave.

You can do better than attacking Chesapeake Beach. Is the that best you have?

camily

Peace
It was great to be there Tuesday. Cold as hell but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. People were nice and there was a great sense of "oneness" there. Very moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.