Tuesday

What are you going to do Tuesday?

• I'm going to DC to be a part of it all

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'm not going but will be glued to the TV

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • It's just another day for me. Nutin' special

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • I think I will lock myself in the bedroom that day and mourn. It's a sad day for America!

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otter

Nothing to see here
With that context in mind, does this mean you are NOT going to the mall tomorrow? :lol:
I wouldn't be going to the mall tomorrow even if Reagan was rising from the dead. Hearing the news reports coming down the road at 530am, it already sounds like a zoo down there.
Slightly more serious question - what's your take on Gen. Powell endorsing Mr. Obama's candidacy? I wouldn't think you'd consider him among the "great unwashed."
When the choice was between Obama and McCain, alot of people went the other way. McCain was a terrible candiate and his personality turned a lot of people off. I'll sure Powell had valid reasons for his choice, I can respect his choice.
Last question - where the hell is my get well card? I'm limping around here on one leg and nothing from the Ott man!

Yeah, I read that a while ago, sucks to get old.(like us).

bcp

In My Opinion
I dont know about all that the sherrif is a #### stuff, but I do know that it was really wrong for the head of the White House cleaning staff to try and hand Michelle obama a toilet brush.

shes not there to fill the position numbnuts.

some peoples kids.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I dont know about all that the sherrif is a #### stuff, but I do know that it was really wrong for the head of the White House cleaning staff to try and hand Michelle obama a toilet brush.

shes not there to fill the position numbnuts.

some peoples kids.

MO is perfectly able to clean a toilet.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
As Inauguration day approaches, I seem to feel a sense of apathy. Tuesday means nothing to me and I really don't plan on watching any of the events scheduled for that day.

What are your plans for Tuesday?

I'm just so excited now that Osama is President! Aren't you? Things are going to get so much better, right?

kkelly14

As Inauguration day approaches, I seem to feel a sense of apathy. Tuesday means nothing to me and I really don't plan on watching any of the events scheduled for that day.

What are your plans for Tuesday?

Go to work just like everybody else should be doing! I never planned to watch any other inauguration so why would this one be any different...

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Go to work just like everybody else should be doing! I never planned to watch any other inauguration so why would this one be any different...

That's what I did. I haven't seen the TV all day. I just wish some of the guys in the office weren't so glued to the TV. There's work to do! I'm more interested in Ground Hog day anyway. That's when we find out how much more winter we will have. I'll turn the TV on for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.