Turning karma off?

devinej

Here's all my recent Reds. haha :lalala:

of topic but need a bir... 06-06-2007 12:21 AM take down fly stuff....
of topic but need a bir... 06-05-2007 09:04 AM Are you going to post this everywhere?
of topic but need a bir... 06-04-2007 11:39 PM Let me guess, your blonde right?
of topic but need a bir... 06-04-2007 10:23 PM Yo got the brains of a pony..do what she said..she is ttrained adn knows what to do. Helped my rabbits survive..Rub tack oil on your face next time instead of your normal face cream and tell me how it feels..

S

saddlesore

When you turn your karma off, you cannot see what people have sent you. Your power number is still visible, but silly comments are not.

K

KizerSoSay

I turned mine off because I refuse to read one more ping pong a damn ding dong comment. I can take lunacy, but not stupidity!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
When you turn your Karma off does that mean no one can send you any comments behind your back?

Are you really as stupid as you appear or do you just play a stupid person on the forum? :smack:

S

saddlesore

Eh, karma schmarma. I just received more red from "attention whore", whoever that is. And ping pong and his ding dong are forever flitting around. I don't really pay attention to it. Actually, one person who gave me red used his name, which I respect. I might not agree with his assessment, but he is entitled to his opinion, and at least he had the cojones to sign his name.

However, I think that the red karma gives who don't sign their names are somewhat like Katie, in that they are too spineless to come out and publicly say how they feel, and why. How easy it is to give red with a "ping pong my ding dong" comment: or, "you are annoying". But then there is no name. COWARDS! I say what I mean right here on the forum; thus, I don't need to give red karma. You can read it all right here, folks.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
I turned mine off because I refuse to read one more ping pong a damn ding dong comment. I can take lunacy, but not stupidity!

I thought you liked ding dongs, eh? :lmao:

W

Wenchy

saddlesore said:
Eh, karma schmarma. I just received more red from "attention whore", whoever that is. And ping pong and his ding dong are forever flitting around. I don't really pay attention to it. Actually, one person who gave me red used his name, which I respect. I might not agree with his assessment, but he is entitled to his opinion, and at least he had the cojones to sign his name.

However, I think that the red karma gives who don't sign their names are somewhat like Katie, in that they are too spineless to come out and publicly say how they feel, and why. How easy it is to give red with a "ping pong my ding dong" comment: or, "you are annoying". But then there is no name. COWARDS! I say what I mean right here on the forum; thus, I don't need to give red karma. You can read it all right here, folks.

This thread did not have a single name mentioned until your sorry soresaddle ass decided to bring it up.

I wish upon you many red and angry hemorrhoids.

S

saddlesore

Uh huh, this is just what I'm talking about with the red karma:

There you go, having to bring up Katie's name again. Get a life and go get trampled by a stallion. ~Wenchy~
Instead of telling me publicly on the forum, the alleged "Wenchy" goes skulking about in the shadows like a skunk. And such violent thoughts! (shudder) I may have nightmares tonight (commence horror movie music). :faint: :shocked: :shocking: :crazy:

I can think of only one thing that might take my mind off of that horrendous vision of the stallion, and it belongs to Smooth. . . . .

In the meantime, hey Wenchy, this is for you: KATIE, KATIE, KATIE!
Go ahead, give me red karma till I have no karma left. I might be karma-less, but I'll still be here! KATIE, KATIE, KATIE!

S

saddlesore

Wenchy said:
This thread did not have a single name mentioned until your sorry soresaddle ass decided to bring it up.

I wish upon you many red and angry hemorrhoids.

Notice, dear Wenchy, that I sent you no red.
I spoke to you publicly, here, instead.

W

Wenchy

saddlesore said:
Notice, dear Wenchy, that I sent you no red.
I spoke to you publicly, here, instead.

Notice, hemorrhoid, that I spoke to you publicly and also gave you signed red.

S

saddlesore

Wenchy said:
Notice, hemorrhoid, that I spoke to you publicly and also gave you signed red.

Dear Wench,

And in both cases, such subtle and witty verbiage! How terribly wonderful that you are able to express yourself so.

Yours,
Katie

W

Wenchy

saddlesore said:
Dear Wench,

And in both cases, such subtle and witty verbiage! How terribly wonderful that you are able to express yourself so.

Yours,
Katie

Subtle is an adjective rarely used to describe me. :diva:

You were a dumbass for saying that I skulked around and wouldn't post in public what I said in karma. You made that posting after I had sent the karma and posted.

saddlesore said:
Instead of telling me publicly on the forum, the alleged "Wenchy" goes skulking about in the shadows like a skunk.

Try reading before you post next time. :yay:

S

saddlesore

Wenchy said:
Subtle is an adjective rarely used to describe me. :diva:

You were a dumbass for saying that I skulked around and wouldn't post in public what I said in karma. You made that posting after I had sent the karma and posted.

Try reading before you post next time. :yay:

I did read beforehand Wench, but your speedy typing beat me to the punch. Imagine my surprise to find your post after I had submitted mine. :shrug:
What can I say, I typed too slowly. Stuff happens, life goes on, kumbaya.
And on that note, I'm turning in as I work early in the a.m.

Goodnight, Wenchy. Goodnight, Johnboy. Goodnight, Katie. :howdy:

W

Wenchy

saddlesore said:
I did read beforehand Wench, but your speedy typing beat me to the punch. Imagine my surprise to find your post after I had submitted mine. :shrug:
What can I say, I typed too slowly. Stuff happens, life goes on, kumbaya.
And on that note, I'm turning in as I work early in the a.m.

Goodnight, Wenchy. Goodnight, Johnboy. Goodnight, Katie. :howdy:

You posted 7 minutes after I did. An apology should be forthcoming.

You actually check your karma, and finesse your posting about said karma (even though it was signed) before you read what has been posted?

Goodnight, hemorrhoid. :howdy:

BlackSheep

devinej said:
Here's all my recent Reds. haha :lalala:

of topic but need a bir... 06-06-2007 12:21 AM take down fly stuff....
of topic but need a bir... 06-05-2007 09:04 AM Are you going to post this everywhere?
of topic but need a bir... 06-04-2007 11:39 PM Let me guess, your blonde right?
of topic but need a bir... 06-04-2007 10:23 PM Yo got the brains of a pony..do what she said..she is trained and knows what to do. Helped my rabbits survive..Rub tack oil on your face next time instead of your normal face cream and tell me how it feels..
You haven't lived till you're called a "tard"- :killingme