Turning karma off?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
This red karma definitely had to be meant for someone else:
Turning karma off? 06-07-2007 11:50 AM Insecure much? :lmao: :killingme :lmao: :killingme

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Winn Dixie said:
This red karma definitely had to be meant for someone else:
Turning karma off? 06-07-2007 11:50 AM Insecure much? :lmao: :killingme :lmao: :killingme

Look what we just got:
Turning karma off? 06-07-2007 06:29 PM Take your dumb horse riding azz self and GFY! How about that And guess what? I'm not gonna sign it either. Real life karma is gonna get you
Ooh, we're scared! :lmao: :killingme :lmao: Will it get us as a group or individually? :jameo: At the same time or independently? :jameo: If we're never in the same room at the same time will we be safe? :jameo:

Last edited:
K

KizerSoSay

Winn Dixie said:
Look what we just got:
Turning karma off? 06-07-2007 06:29 PM Take your dumb horse riding azz self and GFY! How about that And guess what? I'm not gonna sign it either. Real life karma is gonna get you
Ooh, we're scared! :lmao: :killingme :lmao: Will it get us as a group or individually? :jameo: At the same time or independently? :jameo: If we're never in the same room at the same time will we be safe? :jameo:
The scary part is that they think their little red square will change your life!! I feel the love...

S

saddlesore

Winn Dixie said:
Look what we just got:

Right! So when this person talks about your "dumb horse riding azz self", which self is indicated? Presumably you all ride since you're all on the horse forum, right? This person needs to be more specific. Guess the red karma giver is unaware that generic karma loses its potency!

I will be sending you voodoo vibes as protection. Hell, I'll go all out and sacrifice a whole chicken! In the meantime, light 10 candles arranged in a circle and stand inside. Don't go outside the circle, no matter what! Then take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning.

K

KizerSoSay

I got some red karma today which stated "You certainly think alot of yourself, don't you?" Uhhh, yeah! I forgot that high self esteem, like a large gene pool, will not be tolerated down here in SOMD!!! My bad....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
How do you actually get "0" power points? Saddle you must have worked hard for that! Kiz have you ever actually turned red?(in squares)

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
How do you actually get "0" power points? Saddle you must have worked hard for that! Kiz have you ever actually turned red?(in squares)
Hahaha I like your subtle attempt to get my karma turned red... you velly tricky one, Shaydeeee. To answer your question, yes, it has, many times. And Oh My Damn, I am still here just a postin' away!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
Hahaha I like your subtle attempt to get my karma turned red... you velly tricky one, Shaydeeee. To answer your question, yes, it has, many times. And Oh My Damn, I am still here just a postin' away!
I have been "red" too....several times. I wasn't trying to get you "red" I was just wondering... :whistle:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
I have been "red" too....several times. I wasn't trying to get you "red" I was just wondering... :whistle:
;Red =Love, I always say. Saddle is a better bronc rider than HorseRidingGod, the way she is handling that karma! You sure know how to hang and rattle, Saddlesore! That is why I love ya :huggy:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
I think when I send karma now it will be this new color....let me know.
Actually, your karma is only as powerful as your points. If you have any power points at all ( unlike Saddle) you can still send red or green karma. However, if you have 0 power points (like Saddle) any karma you send will show up as grey. Pathetic, grey, impotent karma. Turning if off just spares you the pain in the crack of having to read the insane, poorly spelled comments people send.
God, I am soo smart....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
Actually, your karma is only as powerful as your points. If you have any power points at all ( unlike Saddle) you can still send red or green karma. However, if you have 0 power points (like Saddle) any karma you send will show up as grey. Pathetic, grey, impotent karma. Turning if off just spares you the pain in the crack of having to read the insane, poorly spelled comments people send.
God, I am soo smart....
Look at my karma....what color am I? I have to go, but I will wait a moment for the answer.

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
How do you actually get "0" power points? Saddle you must have worked hard for that!

I typed my precious little fingers to the bone for that! I am eagerly waiting to see just how low it will go. Is there a prize for that? :yahoo:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
Look at my karma....what color am I? I have to go, but I will wait a moment for the answer.
It is green, you sly devil!! You have tons of power points, so your karma packs a punch.. unlike Saddlesore's...
Nighty night..

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
I typed my precious little fingers to the bone for that! I am eagerly waiting to see just how low it will go. Is there a prize for that? :yahoo:
Self satisfaction is your only reward. It is lonely at the top..

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
I actually sent you a green earlier today because I felt sorry for you, but it will not let me try to help anymore. I guess one a day is all I get. Kiz....you didn't let me know if I had any power, so I will go to bed feeling powerless. Have a good night all!

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
;Red =Love, I always say. Saddle is a better bronc rider than HorseRidingGod, the way she is handling that karma! You sure know how to hang and rattle, Saddlesore! That is why I love ya :huggy:

Oh, pshaw! :blushing:

Yes, part bronc rider, part Grammar Police, part fortune teller: that is moi!

Speaking of red. . . . someone just sent me red with the comment that I look better in it! How did they know? You been telling secrets about me, Kiz?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
I actually sent you a green earlier today because I felt sorry for you, but it will not let me try to help anymore. I guess one a day is all I get. Kiz....you didn't let me know if I had any power, so I will go to bed feeling powerless. Have a good night all!
Oops I guess I typed too slow, now I feel powerful! Thanks!!! :razz: :howdy: