Turning karma off?

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
I actually sent you a green earlier today because I felt sorry for you, but it will not let me try to help anymore. I guess one a day is all I get. Kiz....you didn't let me know if I had any power, so I will go to bed feeling powerless. Have a good night all!
I did tell you your karma was green! See, look up there at the earlier posts. Shield your eyes from Saddle's karma and you will see I acknowledged you. How comes you felt sorry for lil' ol me? I play like a victim, oh wait that is someone else, but really I am the bomb!!!! :killingme

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Oh, pshaw! :blushing:

Yes, part bronc rider, part Grammar Police, part fortune teller: that is moi!

Speaking of red. . . . someone just sent me red with the comment that I look better in it! How did they know? You been telling secrets about me, Kiz?
How could they not know what you look like, with the 15,487 eyes watching every word you post...are you flashing them when I have my back turned?

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
I actually sent you a green earlier today because I felt sorry for you, but it will not let me try to help anymore. I guess one a day is all I get. Kiz....you didn't let me know if I had any power, so I will go to bed feeling powerless. Have a good night all!

I know! And I appreciate it, SL. You (unlike I) are not at all powerless. Just be sure to continue using it for good, and not evil. Don't be swayed by the Dark Side! (Note that I am behaving myself by not naming names :whistle: ).

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
I know! And I appreciate it, SL. You (unlike I) are not at all powerless. Just be sure to continue using it for good, and not evil. Don't be swayed by the Dark Side! (Note that I am behaving myself by not naming names :whistle: ).
What choo talkin' bout Willis? You never behave yourself..

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
I did tell you your karma was green! See, look up there at the earlier posts. Shield your eyes from Saddle's karma and you will see I acknowledged you. How comes you felt sorry for lil' ol me? I play like a victim, oh wait that is someone else, but really I am the bomb!!!! :killingme

The redness of my karma is blinding! I'm surprised the mods haven't turned it off to save the poor wee ones' eyes. How I weep for them. :drama:

It is moi she feels sorry for - don't try and steal my pity! Allow me to bask in my victim-ness. It is hard to be hated for one's verbosity, perfect spelling, and grammar. I'm almost tempted to purposefully misspell something, just to be like one of the masses!

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
The redness of my karma is blinding! I'm surprised the mods haven't turned it off to save the poor wee ones' eyes. How I weep for them. :drama:

It is moi she feels sorry for - don't try and steal my pity! Allow me to bask in my victim-ness. It is hard to be hated for one's verbosity, perfect spelling, and grammar. I'm almost tempted to purposefully misspell something, just to be like one of the masses!
(gasp) the horror! Tear that thought from your mind like so much toilet paper! I was so anxious to read the post that I misread it and insinuated myself into your glory. Oh crap, now Shady will think we are the same person again. Maybe we really are.. I do feel rather fem this evening.

K

KizerSoSay

KizerSoSay said:
Hahaha I like your subtle attempt to get my karma turned red... you velly tricky one, Shaydeeee. To answer your question, yes, it has, many times. And Oh My Damn, I am still here just a postin' away!
I get a kick out of my own posts sometimes. What?? Somebody has to... :killingme

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
How could they not know what you look like, with the 15,487 eyes watching every word you post...are you flashing them when I have my back turned?

No, no. You are confused by the flashing brothel lights of Tijuana. The ones with the donkey show (just to make this horsey-related).

Tho I do feel a mite naked with all of those eyes, watching, watching. . . . just waiting for me to slip up and misspell a word, or drop someone's name {Katie}, or bring out my voodoo curses.

BTW Winnie, how did it go? Are you all still safe?

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
No, no. You are confused by the flashing brothel lights of Tijuana. The ones with the donkey show (just to make this horsey-related).

Tho I do feel a mite naked with all of those eyes, watching, watching. . . . just waiting for me to slip up and misspell a word, or drop someone's name {Katie}, or bring out my voodoo curses.

What? What happened to my girl(s) Winn? (commence high pitched wailing). Lawd, don't take her from me jus yet.. she my bestest thang, Lawd. My bestest thang..

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
What? What happened to my girl(s) Winn? (commence high pitched wailing). Lawd, don't take her from me jus yet.. she my bestest thang, Lawd. My bestest thang..

Why, the girls Winnie were threatened by some bad karma. I had to help her -er, them- out with an emergency voodoo rite. For which, I might add, I received some vile and vicious red karma. It is good and right that I only use my powers to help people, unlike some here. :whistle:

But I will most assuredly NOT use any names {Katie} on this forum - nay!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
saddlesore said:

We're still here, but they must have taken some of our powers away because we can't give green karma, only red! :lmao: OMG, wait, here the real life karma comes again . . . send candles and matches . . . save yourselves. . . :jameo:

MorganLover

saddlesore said:
Technically, that should be "what's". Not "whats'.

Signed,
The Grammar Police

well if you want to get technical she didn't even put a (') sign on it at all. why does that even matter we aren't 1st graders we know what she meant.

W

WhoCares

saddlesore said:
Why, the girls Winnie were threatened by some bad karma. I had to help her -er, them- out with an emergency voodoo rite. For which, I might add, I received some vile and vicious red karma. It is good and right that I only use my powers to help people, unlike some here. :whistle:

Get over yourself already. :elaine: :elaine: :elaine:

W

WhoCares

KizerSoSay said:
Hi Katie!! :howdy:

:dork: :deadhorse

Please...don't even say that it is that girl who THINKS she can ride. :lmao:

Thanks for the beautiful red karma by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KizerSoSay

I realize you are just a tadpole in this pond, but let me learn ya somethin'- I don't give out red karma.(now THAT is beating a dead horse) My feelings are out for the whole wide world ( and the lunatics on this forum) to see! :howdy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
saddlesore said:

OMG what have they done to you and we have no green -- at least they say we can't give you green. :huggy: Hang in there. :flowers:

K

KizerSoSay

Winn Dixie said:
OMG what have they done to you and we have no green -- at least they say we can't give you green. :huggy: Hang in there. :flowers:
Thank God you are still with us Winn, I was sooo worried about all of you!

S

saddlesore

Winn Dixie said:

Thank you, Winns. I am rather enjoying the show, seeing the flow of ups and downs that is my karma. It is merely an analogy of life, in that there is good and bad in everything, depending on how you interpret it. And it's a little like the laws of gravity as well: what comes up, must come down. You could also say it's a bit like the study of psychology: there are many multiple personality disorders. (I am NOT referring to you, as you all really are many actual, living people inhabiting real human bodies). And you could even say there is a spiritual perspective to all this: good and evil co-exist on the same plane. And - well, you get the picture!