Twitter Spats

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm surprised at the Met Police Response, I'm 99% sure this is NOT a migrant or a Palestine supporter

The epic part ;

Office 1 pushes some black wearing dude back out of the street, up against the wall ... screaming about pushing perople

in comes player 2 inserting himself into the scuffle
up comes officer 2, pulls back player 2 who resists, officer 2 nut shots the bloke ending his mostly peaceful protest

🤣

Video shows officer kneeing teen near Dane Park in Margate as Kent Police review complaint over arrest

Officers attended the Dane Park area of the town on Sunday, May 5, following several calls that groups of teens - some possibly in possession of weapons - were planning to meet there.

A dispersal order had already been put in place, giving police additional powers to move on anyone causing nuisance, harassment or distress.

Footage recorded that day shows a large group of young people near the park and two male police officers.

One boy approaches one of the officers, saying: “What’s your problem fam? What’s your problem fam?”

The officer then pushes the teen back and against a brick wall, asking: “Why are you running around shoving people? Stand still.”

A second officer goes over to assist, but another boy wearing a grey hoody then also approaches and appears to put his hands on the constable.

This officer can be seen to grab hold of the teen’s hoody and there is a brief struggle between the pair.

The boy then drops his arms and moments later the officer strikes him in what appears to be his lower abdomen with his knee, before pulling him to the ground.

People in the crowd can be heard exclaiming “What the f***” and “Oh my God.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Muslim Inbreeding is well known ... keeping it in the family marrying 1st cousins frequently

Clem72

Uh, that world map can't be entirely accurate. Shows several countries where the average IQ is within the moderate (and bordering severe) mental retardation levels. I know some people be dumb, but I have never heard of an entire country of people who stand around drooling on themselves all day. And if you think that's harsh, look up the definitions for levels of mental retardation.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

That's great, Rep. Jeffries, but there's only one problem. Donalds never said ANY of that. He said that families were together, and that is simply factually true.

And we're sorry, but 'You'd better check yourself before you wreck yourself?' Really? This is the man Democrats consider their next great leader and orator?

Needless to say, Donalds was having none of Jeffries' lies about what he said. In less than an hour after Jeffries' tweet, he clapped back and he clapped back HARD.

Damn. 'Joe Biden does not care about black people. He never has. He cares about power first, second, and third.'

Someone get some ointment for Jeffries (and Biden) because that's gonna leave a mark. And, unlike Jeffries, everything Donalds said was true.

American Conservative provided the numbers to back Donalds up.