"Two weeks to slow the spread"

black dog

Free America
So what? Now 600K additional people have died needlessly.

To keep the variant from spreading and mutating into a stronger virus.

To keep the virus from transmitting from you to someone else you know who may not be able to get the vaccine because they are immune compromised, too young or too old.

Have you really not learned that in the last 18 months?

Your numbers are skewed.

How about how many of those supposed deaths were from uncompromised people?

If one is compromised odds are the normal winter flu's ate going to het them anyway...
No one was conserned about those 100,000 of thousands of deaths before covid.

Funny how no ones dieing from anything else the last 18 months except covid.

black dog

Free America
That is what seat belts, bumpers, roll bars, airbags and insurance are for.

You know minor things that help to keep others safe. Like masks

Which of those keeps me safe on my motorcycle when you hit me and run me over with an illegal lane change? Then I'm flown to Shock Trama and spend 90 days and all you have is the Md state minimum of 30 grand in medical insurance. Whos gonna pay?

Heres a clue, my safety is my responsibility and yours is your responsibility...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Which of those keeps me safe on my motorcycle when you hit me and run me over with an illegal lane change? Then I'm flown to Shock Trama and spend 90 days and all you have is the Md state minimum of 30 grand in medical insurance. Whos gonna pay?

Heres a clue, my safety is my responsibility and yours is your responsibility...

Obama? :jet:

Bayscrapper

Yeah. That's not how liability works. Or an at fault accident. Or knowingly spreading Covid or HIV.

Please educate yourself.

It's really not hard.

black dog

Free America
Yeah. That's not how liability works. Or an at fault accident. Or knowingly spreading Covid or HIV.

Please educate yourself.

It's really not hard.

Only in 21 States is it against the law to knowingly pass hiv, nowhere is it illegal to pass covid

So tell me educated one, you hit me and your 30 grand is gone in the first two days of me in shock trama. Who do you think who pays when my under insured policy has been met and you have no assets to go after?

Bayscrapper

Only in 21 States is it against the law to knowingly pass hiv, nowhere is it illegal to pass covid

So tell me educated one, you hit me and your 30 grand is gone in the first two days of me in shock trama. Who do you think who pays when my under insured policy has been met and you have no assets to go after?

We all do. Just like we all pay for the uninsured who use the emergency room as their doctors office. The cost gets passed on as the hospitals writes it off as medical debt and the insurance companies and hospital increase the cost of everything.

Just an aside, what is your point? Why have you dragged us into this conversation about nothing when you clearly can stay on the topic that all one needs to do to protect themselves and others is get vaccinate and wear a tiny cloth over their mouth for a few hours a day when interacting with other people.

Why are you so angry and so poorly informed on almost every issue you are most angry about?