"Two weeks to slow the spread"

black dog

Free America
We all do. Just like we all pay for the uninsured who use the emergency room as their doctors office. The cost gets passed on as the hospitals writes it off as medical debt and the insurance companies and hospital increase the cost of everything.

Just an aside, what is your point? Why have you dragged us into this conversation about nothing when you clearly can stay on the topic that all one needs to do to protect themselves and others is get vaccinate and wear a tiny cloth over their mouth for a few hours a day when interacting with other people.

Why are you so angry and so poorly informed on almost every issue you are most angry about?

Psssst
The hospital sends ME a bill.... And then I sue you and will be awarded tons of money that I will never be able to collect dildo....

black dog

Free America
We all do. Just like we all pay for the uninsured who use the emergency room as their doctors office. The cost gets passed on as the hospitals writes it off as medical debt and the insurance companies and hospital increase the cost of everything.

Just an aside, what is your point? Why have you dragged us into this conversation about nothing when you clearly can stay on the topic that all one needs to do to protect themselves and others is get vaccinate and wear a tiny cloth over their mouth for a few hours a day when interacting with other people.

Why are you so angry and so poorly informed on almost every issue you are most angry about?

Stay on topic you say... Reread post 13 dildo....

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day

Clem72

There is a difference between putting yourself in danger and putting others at risk.

When exercising other people know to stay away from you so they wont be injured by you swinging weights around.

The whole point of mask wearing is to protect those who cant protect themselves. Immune compromised, elderly and young people. This variant shows the importance of mask wearing because not enough people wore masks or got vaccinated so the virus was able to become stronger. This is going to keep happening until people stop being sellfsh and ignorant and get vaccinated.

I guess you didn't read my entire comment? I said once you can show any sort of real proof that these masks (not an N95) help OTHERS then I will accept your argument.

Hijinx

I guess you didn't read my entire comment? I said once you can show any sort of real proof that these masks (not an N95) help OTHERS then I will accept your argument.

If others are worried about getting exposed to Corona they should wear the mask. Not me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There is a difference between putting yourself in danger and putting others at risk.

When exercising other people know to stay away from you so they wont be injured by you swinging weights around.

The whole point of mask wearing is to protect those who cant protect themselves. Immune compromised, elderly and young people. This variant shows the importance of mask wearing because not enough people wore masks or got vaccinated so the virus was able to become stronger. This is going to keep happening until people stop being sellfsh and ignorant and get vaccinated.

You know vaccinated people can still catch and spread the virus, right? It's only been all over the news, not sure how you missed it.

Also, if someone is compromised it's up to them to take precautions, not everyone else in the world. That's the way it's always been. People have always had cancer and we never made the whole country mask up to "protect" them.

It's also already been brought up that you personally have the potential to endanger others every time you start your car and pull out of your driveway. Just as they endanger you. And yet I don't notice cars being banned. In 2019, according to the CDC, 37,595 people died in a vehicular accident. Why don't you care about those people?

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If one is compromised odds are the normal winter flu's ate going to het them anyway...

Here is what the CDC says about annual flu deaths, pre-covid:

Every single year 10s of thousands of people die of the flu and nobody thought a thing of it. Compromised folks took precautions, the rest of us went about our lives.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Here is what the CDC says about annual flu deaths, pre-covid:

Every single year 10s of thousands of people die of the flu and nobody thought a thing of it. Compromised folks took precautions, the rest of us went about our lives.
And always, always, always the pitch to get a flu shot was to protect yourself against getting the flu.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And always, always, always the pitch to get a flu shot was to protect yourself against getting the flu.

ALWAYS. At least since the early 80s. And people either do it or they don't. It doesn't become this political talking point with knuckleheads coming out of the woodwork to sob about how the unvaxed are killing their grandparents and little kids with cancer. The media never went on and on about it (for a year and a half solid now) and raged about every single flu death.

The CDC makes recommendations all the time that we either take to heart or ignore. They say don't smoke - how many people disregard that? They say eat a healthy diet and avoid fast food - we know most people in this country ignore that. But now, because the TV people are manipulating the masses about the rona, we're supposed to adhere strictly to everything the CDC says, even when they contradict themselves on the regular.

It's annoying.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

How do you guys benefit from not wearing a mask?

Why do you guys claims are weak yet you cry because you have to wear a tiny piece of cloth to ensure a kid with cancer down the street doesn't die because you are selfish?

"The former Marine had posted several anti-vaccination messages on social media in recent months, according to The Daily Mail.
On May 7, Trujillo changed his Facebook profile picture border to read “I have an immune system,” an apparent rationale for not getting inoculated, the outlet reported."

33-year-old Colorado sheriff’s deputy who publicly criticized the effectiveness of coronavirus vaccines died from COVID-19 complications.
Daniel Trujillo, a married father of two, died on Wednesday, the Denver Sheriff’s Department said.
“It is with great sadness that we share 33-year-old Denver Sheriff Deputy Daniel “Duke” Trujillo passed away last evening from COVID-19 complications,” the department wrote on Facebook Thursday morning.

Holy Sheit! If that man isn't a poster child for losing weight and eating healthy! He died from complications of being a fat unhealthy pig, in addition to any other ailments he might have had like high blood pressure. Being that fat, it is guaranteed that he already had a compromised immune system.

I'm guessing this former Marine ate himself to death, (by way of a crappy diet), and that his positive test for "COVID", and complications thereof, was and is BS. Since, currently, all viral diagnostic tests WILL NOT be able to tell you which specific coronavirus variant you might have. To tell which coronavirus variant might be present, scientists must perform whole genome sequencing. At this time, WGS is NOT available for individual diagnostic purposes.

Hey dildo, want to read something interesting about testing for the bug?

This is from a FDA letter to the CDC for their;
"Device: Influenza SARS-CoV-2 (Flu SC2) Multiplex Assay.

Indication: A multiplexed nucleic acid test intended for simultaneous qualitative detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2, influenza A virus, and/or influenza B virus nucleic acids in upper or lower respiratory specimens (such as nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal and nasal swabs, sputum, lower respiratory tract aspirates, bronchoalveolar lavage, and nasopharyngeal wash/aspirate or nasal aspirate) collected from individuals suspected of respiratory viral infection consistent with COVID-19 by a healthcare provider. 1 Emergency use of this test is limited to authorized laboratories."

But you know what is really cool about the letter, in part? Is this part ...

III. Waiver of Certain Requirements
"I am waiving the following requirements for your product during the duration of this EUA:

• Current good manufacturing practice requirements, including the quality system requirements under 21 CFR Part 820 with respect to the design, manufacture, packaging, labeling, storage, and distribution of your product, ..."

And this part ... FF is especially notable.

Conditions Related to Printed Materials, Advertising and Promotion
EE. All descriptive printed matter, including advertising and promotional materials, relating to the use of your product shall be consistent with the authorized labeling, as well as the terms set forth in this EUA and the applicable requirements set forth in the Act and FDA regulations.

FF. No descriptive printed matter, including advertising or promotional materials, relating to the use of your product may represent or suggest that this test is safe or effective for the detection of SARS-CoV-2."

But hey, I'm sure you want to read the letter for yourself, so here ya go ...
Oh yeah I forgot. This letter says nothing about detecting any variants of "COVID" such as "Delta" or "Lambda". You know, like influenza variants A and B and C and D? Only for "the simultaneous qualitative detection and differentiation of nucleic acids from SARS-CoV-2, influenza A virus, and influenza B virus, and not for any other viruses or pathogens;"

Just thought you should know.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The whole point of mask wearing is to protect those who cant protect themselves.

Disease Expert Tells CNN: Most Masks Don't Really Work Against Wuhan Coronavirus

During a segment on CNN Monday afternoon, University of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy Director Michael Osterholm said cloth or paper masks don't work to stop the spread of the disease.

This, of course, has been well known for over a year. Dr. Anthony Fauci told former Obama Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell that store-purchased masks do little to stop the spread of the disease.
https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...-dictatorship-n2593375?utm_campaign=inarticle
"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend you wear a mask," Fauci wrote in an email on February 5, 2020.

Reactions: BOP

Clem72

If others are worried about getting exposed to Corona they should wear the mask. Not me.

If everyone only cares about themselves, taken to the logical extreme, someone should just shoot you if you cough and aren't wearing a mask.