Typical Redskins Football

BuddyLee

Football addict
You still haven't answered my question: After the last 2 games against Dallas and the Eagles, one would have thought the 'Skins would have been charged up, and out for a kill - against the Rams. :lol:

What went wrong? You were there. What made your stomach turn, when you realized it was not going to happen?
Your guess is as good as mine so take your pick. I doubt I'll mend your biased mind anyways.

Overconfident.

Shiat happens.

Too many turnovers.

Perfect storm.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Your guess is as good as mine so take your pick. I doubt I'll mend your biased mind anyways.

Overconfident.

Shiat happens.

Too many turnovers.

Perfect storm.

Whoa! I WAS NOT THERE at the game, the STADIUM! I saw parts of it on the tube.

YOU were THERE, or so you say. I still want to hear where you said to yourself - "Aw shaitt, we are not going to win this game."

What were your first emotions? Did any facet of the play of the 'Skins, say to you - "we're in a lot of trouble here?"

BuddyLee

Football addict
Whoa! I WAS NOT THERE at the game, the STADIUM! I saw parts of it on the tube.

YOU were THERE, or so you say. I still want to hear where you said to yourself - "Aw shaitt, we are not going to win this game."

What were your first emotions? Did any facet of the play of the 'Skins, say to you - "we're in a lot of trouble here?"
The last play, when he made the field goal. In other words, when we lost the game and there was no time left.

Should I have walked out early? You tell me.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The last play, when he made the field goal. In other words, when we lost the game and there was no time left.

Should I have walked out early? You tell me.

Would you have been alone, or were there others that felt disgusted, as I saw those interviewed on WRC, channel 4 News?

Those folks were very disappointed, make no mistake about it.

I don't blame you, for putting on the best game-face you can on this contest, however, the 'Skins should have never lost the game, period. Not against an 0 - 4 team.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Would you have been alone, or were there others that felt disgusted, as I saw those interviewed on WRC, channel 4 News?

Those folks were very disappointed, make no mistake about it.

I don't blame you, for putting on the best game-face you can on this contest, however, the 'Skins should have never lost the game, period. Not against an 0 - 4 team.
Like I said before...things happen and nothing on paper is certain. You should know and respect that more than anyone else, i.e. last February.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Like I said before...things happen and nothing on paper is certain. You should know and respect that more than anyone else, i.e. last February.

Si Signor! :lmao:

Are you going to watch the Giants - Browns game tonight?

I'm skeeered for the Giants - away from their home stadium!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Si Signor! :lmao:

Are you going to watch the Giants - Browns game tonight?

I'm skeeered for the Giants - away from their home stadium!!
Of course! I love any NFL game, especially Monday Night Football.

I think the Giants will win in a blowout but I'll be rooting for otherwise, of course.:lol:

angelbaby

Of course! I love any NFL game, especially Monday Night Football.

I think the Giants will win in a blowout but I'll be rooting for otherwise, of course.:lol:

:killingme :killingme:lmao::lmao:

They are sooooo not winning in a blow out.... See anything can happen in an nfl game. 5 games on sunday were decided in the last 10 seconds of the game. I'm not making excuses for the redskins I'm just saying. Those no win teams are the ones you have to look out for. They have nothing to lose.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Ok, I am not a 'Skins fan, I am a NY Giants fan, as many of you know. What I was wondering is, that after the last 2 games - Dallas and the Eagles - how could the Redskins POSSIBLY overlook the the Rams in this contest?

I guess the same way that the Giants overlooked the lowly Browns. That would be 35-14 which is way worse than 19-16, oh and aren't the Giants the reigning world champions?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I guess the same way that the Giants overlooked the lowly Browns. That would be 35-14 which is way worse than 19-16, oh and aren't the Giants the reigning world champions?

Looks like my team just joined the ranks of the Redskins and Cowboys!

There's any number of cliches that can, and could be mentioned here, and probably will!

Shiatt, is any team safe from these kinds of foibles??? :otter:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The scary part of this is not that I am trying to sell it to you, but that guys like you are actually buying it. :jameo:

And what exactly is that? It's pretty scary that you have such a deep infatuation for someone like Snydie that you have pretend you are him.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

:killingme :killingme:lmao::lmao:

They are sooooo not winning in a blow out.... See anything can happen in an nfl game. 5 games on sunday were decided in the last 10 seconds of the game. I'm not making excuses for the redskins I'm just saying. Those no win teams are the ones you have to look out for. They have nothing to lose.

NFL Football post of the day.

:buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Oh Penn, there's PLENTY of things I could say today for your embarrassment loss last night but...

...I will be a better man and let the Browns fans take the tune.

BTW, did anyone catch that tune they were chanting last night?

OVER...

...RATED!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Oh Penn, there's PLENTY of things I could say today for your embarrassment loss last night but...

...I will be a better man and let the Browns fans take the tune.

BTW, did anyone catch that tune they were chanting last night?

OVER...

...RATED!

I wasn't able to watch the whole game, because I had to hit the hay early last night. But folks at work told me some of the young G-Men made fools of themselves, during the pre-game warm up period. They said their antics may have pizzed off the Browns, and fueled their emotions enough, to go out there and whack the crap out of the Giants.
If that is what happened, then the Giants deserved to lose. Before I went to work, I saw some of the replays on ESPN, and they didn't have the wherewithal, in what little I saw, to even hope to compete with the Browns.

What was up with Eli Manning?? 3 interceptions? He hadn't done that for a while. The Giants defense, what happened to them?

Maybe they were over rated. We'll have to see what they do in the next 6 - 8 contests. One thing's for sure, I didn't expect a blowout like that one!