Typical Redskins Football

BuddyLee

Football addict
Just did and you didn't even see it. I'm not going to read for you. I was done with that when my kid turned 10.
I did read it. It's basically the same article written by the same guy.

Check out his article next week.:otter:

T

toppick08

Prove me wrong Sir.

I heard that man this morning say that they overlooked the Ram's as a possible lost, and thought they would have an easy victory........say what you want,but Portis is full of shiat.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I heard that man this morning say that they overlooked the Ram's as a possible lost, and thought they would have an easy victory........say what you want,but Portis is full of shiat.
After seeing the game, do you think they overlooked the Rams as a team? I'd say probably so.

Do you think Portis overlooked them? Maybe. He sure didn't make it seem that way with his play though.

T

toppick08

After seeing the game, do you think they overlooked the Rams as a team? I'd say probably so.

Do you think Portis overlooked them? Maybe. He sure didn't make it seem that way with his play though.

Yes......so did Zorn....

MrSnyder

The defense played good? They couldn't stop Jackson to save their lives. And Campbell has what? The guy is going to get killed because he is so indecisive. He needs to get rid of the ball quicker. There's a difference between patience and indecisiveness.

This shouldn't have been a "pulling out a win". It should have been a WIN.

It's become painfully obvious that you don't know football like the VinMan and I. Next time you come to MY stadium, please look me up so I can explain the proper way to judge talent and the flow of a game.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ok, I am not a 'Skins fan, I am a NY Giants fan, as many of you know. What I was wondering is, that after the last 2 games - Dallas and the Eagles - how could the Redskins POSSIBLY overlook the the Rams in this contest?

Jim Zorn, however, said it as well as anyone could have: The Offensive line did not communicate well during the game. THAT is what caused the fumbles, the turnovers, that allowed the Rams to win - albeit, in the waning moments of the game.

Say what you want to - that the 'Skins have done much better than you had expected them to do so far, but this is STILL an embarassment, no matter how you look at it.

Portis played his azz off, but it wasn't enough, was it?

BTW, I had to laugh my azz off, this last winter, in the way Snyder and Co. went about choosing a new coaching staff, and how they arrived at where they got! :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
BTW, I had to laugh my azz off, this last winter, in the way Snyder and Co. went about choosing a new coaching staff, and how they arrived at where they got! :lmao:
Mmmm...who would have been a better selection at this point?

Harbaugh? Fassel?:yawn: Mike Smith?

Although there are things to complain about, I don't hear many Skins fans complaining about Zorn.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's become painfully obvious that you don't know football like the VinMan and I. Next time you come to MY stadium, please look me up so I can explain the proper way to judge talent and the flow of a game.

Look nhchipsahoy or noknow or whoever you are... don't you have some copy and pasting to do? :bigwhoop:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Toldja' so Penn.

No complaints from Mr. Complaint.:lol:

You still haven't answered my question: After the last 2 games against Dallas and the Eagles, one would have thought the 'Skins would have been charged up, and out for a kill - against the Rams. :lol:

What went wrong? You were there. What made your stomach turn, when you realized it was not going to happen?