Ugly Broad!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
NO was my "honeymoon" destination. I married right after college (two weeks after graduation :yikes:) and the ex and I decided to hold off on a "real" honeymoon until we were settled and saved more. So, on the way to Stealth USA (Holloman AFB) - his next station, we spent time in the French Quarter. Very cool. My mom also told me that that is where she and my father had went, so we made a point to hit a place in particular that she reminisced about...

Just unbelieveable... :heavysigh:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
That storm is a monster. A guy from our program office just retired down there last year (New Orleans is his hometown). He owned a load of property down there. Might be back to the drawing board for him.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
It will flood. It will be a lake. Then they will pump it all out over a couple weeks, go in and rebuild, and wait for the next big one. They have a pump system that is an engineering marvel. I forget how many billions of gallons of water it can remove from the city per day. Now, all that is as long as they can get the pumps going.

I bet they wished they built that wall now. How odd that link seems now.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Hurricanes from O'Briens? Light weights. Try the hand grenade.

New Orleans Hand Grenade Recipe

Ingredients
1 Part Vodka
1 Part Rum
1 Part Grain Alcohol
1 Part Melon liqueur
1 Part Gin
Mixing Instruction
Mix all ingredients together and add water and ice as necessary for desired taste. Sugar can also be added for taste. Don't drink too many!!

Mikeinsmd

A shot the really grasps the size & power of this thing.

Attachments

• IR_640x480.jpg
    IR_640x480.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 77

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Didn't barf, but saw a lot of other people barfing...among other things. :whistle:

NO is toast, no doubt about it. It's a shame, because it's one of the favorite cities I have visited and is absolutely beautiful, especially the French Quarter.
:yeahthat:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
The sheriff of Jefferson Parish just said on tv "you're a damn fool if you are still in town, it's time to haul ass!" :jet:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The National Hurricane Center is reporting at 1100L that sustained winds are 150 knots with gusts to 185 knots (170+ MPH gusting to 210+ MPH). That is one mean storm that no one should dare stand in its path.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Mikeinsmd said:
Definately one for the record books. I've never been to N. O. Now I'll never get to see it, just read about it in history books. :lol:
I was just thinking the same thing. Mardi Gras is on my things to do list:ohwell:

Ken King

PREMO Member
CMC122 said:
I was just thinking the same thing. Mardi Gras is on my things to do list:ohwell:
If you want to do Mardi Gras you don't have to just do it in New Orleans. Click Here and scroll down to "Mardi Gras Outside New Orleans" there are many to choose from.

MMDad

Lem Putt
NO is a filthy, nasty town that smells like urine with some other worse smells sprinkled in. I hope this will flush the toilet that NO has become. But I do hope all of the people get out and take their animals with them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
MMDad said:
NO is a filthy, nasty town that smells like urine with some other worse smells sprinkled in. I hope this will flush the toilet that NO has become.
I loved New Orleans. It's not just anywhere that you can have dinner at a 4-star restaurant, then go next door and see a tranny show. :yay:

Vince

vraiblonde said:
I loved New Orleans. It's not just anywhere that you can have dinner at a 4-star restaurant, then go next door and see a tranny show. :yay:
Have some friends that were planning to go to New Orleans on vacation this year. I don't think it will be there much longer. Approx. 175 kt winds will wipe out anything in it's path.

Last edited:

Ken King

PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Nor should it be. :lmao:

Ken King

PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
Isn't the city already under sea level? It's like a bowl, no?:lol:
Yep, by 9 feet I believe, soon to be about 15 to 20 below when the surge hits.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

:roflmao: Amongst other things :lmao: :yay:

Amen, sistah!