Unhappy marrige

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by ceo_pte
I can feel your support and it's precisely why I associate with the right people. People who fail, hope others fail too. This way, they don't look so bad..... Good luck on your marriage! If you are married, I sincerely hope that you don't get divorced.

What makes you an expert after only one year of marriage?

Marriages can and do fail for a myriad of reasons, many of which may arise after many years and just can't be fixed.

But hey, you're the expert, so Good On You! :yay:

ceo_pte

Originally posted by Nickel
:roflmao: And you know me from where? Dumb? Maybe you, but not me, I think realistically. Nothing I have said, except for stating that I will only marry for love, has been "my mantra". I'm trying to explain to your dumb ass why people get divorced. Have you ever seen a battered wife? Or her child with a broken arm b/c daddy threw him down the stairs? Try telling them that they "just need to try harder to make it work". You truly are a simple mind.

That's why my wife and I DATED (tip), so that we could get to know each other. I realize some people have problems they need to deal with and that's why dating is important. Do you think this 'battered wife' knew about her husbands problems before they got married? Or was it something that just started when they got married?

It's obvious that you are a female...

Vince

Originally posted by RoseRed
I don't think anybody actually plans on getting a divorce. :rolleyes:
:yeahthat: I know I didn't plan on divorce 20 years ago, but it happens. And sometimes it takes a long time to get over it, but eventually you do.

ceo_pte

What makes you an expert after only one year of marriage?

Marriages can and do fail for a myriad of reasons, many of which may arise after many years and just can't be fixed.

But hey, you're the expert, so Good On You! :yay:

You called me the expert! But that's just your way of being sarcastic, right!

I don't think the marriage fails! People give up on the marriage, hence people fail. The marriage is simply the union.

nomoney

I don't think the marriage fails! People give up on the marriage, hence people fail. The marriage is simply the union.

so if your wife gives up.....are you going to? or are you going to make her life miserable and stalk her for the rest of her life?

nomoney

Are you still trying to figure out why you are broke, busted, and disgusted! :biggrin:

No; I've had that figured out for a while now. Wasn't a big surprise either. You still trying to figure out why no body liked the full frontal shot:confused:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by ceo_pteThat's why my wife and I DATED (tip), so that we could get to know each other. I realize some people have problems they need to deal with and that's why dating is important. Do you think this 'battered wife' knew about her husbands problems before they got married? Or was it something that just started when they got married?
Let me reiterate for the slo-mo's. The scenarios I gave are not ME, they are common situations where your "rules" aren't gonna cut it. It doesn't matter if the battered wife dated her now-husband beforehand or not. They're married and he beats her, their dating history doesn't excuse it and certainly shouldn't confine her or her children to a life sentence of abuse. Men are fairly capable of hiding their true colors until they get married, who knows, maybe his wife just pizzed him off one day and he finally snapped...I wouldn't know, I'm not weak enough to be in an abusive relationship, but there are women who are, and they don't need you to be their mouthpiece. I don't need marriage tips from you, TYVM, I'm fairly certain your marriage isn't perfect, no one's is. My relationship is wonderful, with no help from outside influences.
It's obvious that you are a female...
What was your first hint? The fact that I'm not a moron?:rolleyes:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

You've been married for one year...congratulations. :yay:

Now STFU because you're not an expert. Come back in at least 9 years and maybe we'll be interested in your insight then.

mainman

Set Trippin
The sanctity of marriage is very precious, however sometimes circumstances arise that cannot be seen in the begining which can and often do ruin this sanctity... I fully agree that marriage is worth saving, as long as there is something left to salvage. If you are left with nothing left to save, then it is unhealthy for all parties involved to stay and you might as well wipe your ass with that legal document.

People change my friend...

Sometimes the person you marry is not the person you dated or fell in love with, it's a part of life...

ceo_pte

Originally posted by nomoney
No; I've had that figured out for a while now. Wasn't a big surprise either. You still trying to figure out why no body liked the full frontal shot:confused:

Made a lasting impression on someone... :rolleyes:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Glad you could read into that. :rolleyes:

I think it is pretty presumptuous of you to make such a blanket statement regarding all people/marriages/unions. Not everyone is as perfect as you and yours.

ceo_pte

Originally posted by Sharon
You've been married for one year...congratulations. :yay:

Now STFU because you're not an expert. Come back in at least 9 years and maybe we'll be interested in your insight then.

glad you noticed I am not an expert... :clap:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Made a lasting impression on someone... :rolleyes:
Okay, Mr Holier Than Thou, thankfully I wasn't around way back then, but why did you feel the need to share your package? Shouldn't that be for your wife's eyes only, or is "sharing/exchanging" part of your "perfect" marriage? Doesn't sound like Christian behavior to me :rolleyes:

Pete

Repete
So if I liked yoohoo and used to love to drink it, but now I cannot stand it, it was the yoohoo that failed and not my relationship with yoohoo.

ceo_pte

Glad you could read into that. :rolleyes:

I think it is pretty presumptuous of you to make such a blanket statement regarding all people/marriages/unions. Not everyone is as perfect as you and yours.

We are far from perfect, but we made the committment for forever. I realize people change and different people make different decisions for their own reasons. I just wish more people would take marriage and the committment they make to each other more seriously. I hate seeing kids in broken families.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Pete
So if I liked yoohoo and used to love to drink it, but now I cannot stand it, it was the yoohoo that failed and not my relationship with yoohoo.
:killingme