Unwitting Trump suppprters fooled by Russia

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Stop making excuses for why it is okay that Russia duped people into believing propaganda about Colton to sway the election for Trump. .

If you were not such a moron, you would have noted in every official statement offered that no evidence has been found - none - that the bungling Russian meddling had even the tiniest effect on the outcome of the election.

Does not fit your canned narrative...we know that.

And when you can point to the statute that declares "collusion" to be illegal, maybe we'll stop pointing at you and laughing. Maybe.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is this the new talking point that's supposed to make these people feel better after losing the election? That the only reason anyone voted for Trump is because Russians told them to?

:lol:

:crazy:

Sapidus

If you were not such a moron, you would have noted in every official statement offered that no evidence has been found - none - that the bungling Russian meddling had even the tiniest effect on the outcome of the election.

Does not fit your canned narrative...we know that.

And when you can point to the statute that declares "collusion" to be illegal, maybe we'll stop pointing at you and laughing. Maybe.

And you have no proof that it didnt get people to vote for Trump or abstain from voting at all.

What's your point?

Are you saying attempted murder shouldn't be a crime since no one died?

Stop defending the meddling of another country into our election. It's un-American and makes you loom like not only a traitor but an idiot.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And you have no proof that it didnt get people to vote for Trump or abstain from voting at all.

What's your point?

My point: every official statement offered that no evidence has been found - none - that the bungling Russian meddling had even the tiniest effect on the outcome of the election.

That help your comprehension any?

How many minds will you change today? :killingme

This_person

My point: every official statement offered that no evidence has been found - none - that the bungling Russian meddling had even the tiniest effect on the outcome of the election.

Was there any evidence of inaccurate information being spread?

SamSpade

Is this the new talking point that's supposed to make these people feel better after losing the election? That the only reason anyone voted for Trump is because Russians told them to?

:lol:

:crazy:

It's a rehash of an old one - that somehow a handful of people were able to do with a few million what two full time campaigns spending - along with groups supporting them - around 5 BILLION dollars -
were UNABLE to do.

Some are trying to float the idea that - it may have had SOME effect. Yes, and me pissing in the ocean has SOME effect on the sea level, but it has the same overall result.

Sapidus

Russia duped WHAT People and Who the #### is Colton ?

The people in the article dumbass.

well where is the evidence ... and NO Collusion is NOT A Crime

http://time.com/5165805/russian-troll-factory-mueller-indictments/

That doesnt mean its the right thing to do because there is no statute against it.

Umm It has been proven they are CNN is supplying "Scripted Question" ....
if they cannot take then heat, they shouldn't let the Media use them as pawns in there Anti-Gun Rhetoric

Debunked already. Keep lying

that is YOUR Opinion Shorty ... you think anyone who disagrees with you as a MORON, so that statement isn't saying much ...

if the shoe fits. Which party keeps defending wife beaters? philanderers? School shooters right to a gun over victims? Do you also blame rape victims for wearing skirts?

Right ... that is why Trump and HIS TAX CUTS are Polling Higher than ever ....
Yeah. Give people money and they are going to be happy. have you seen the polling on pretty much everything else he has done?

Is That YOUR Canary IN THE Coal Mine ... Your Weather Vane of Things To Come :killingme

here is some BACKGROUND .....

she WON back a Seat She PREVIOUSLY HELD ...

After Trump won there in the widest margin in history. Stop picking and choosing and face reality. Its an ongoing trend. Just like the economy under Trump is a continuation of Obama's policy.

Sapidus

Prove that it didn't. I'll wait.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

every official statement offered that no evidence has been found - none - that the bungling Russian meddling had even the tiniest effect on the outcome of the election.

I'll go with that ^ and ignore your nonsense. :yay: Even your boy Barry declared that there was no way the Russians could actually influence our election outcome. You calling him a liar?

SamSpade

Sorry, but the burden of proof always falls on the person claiming something as true.
The accused is always given the benefit of a doubt.

No one has to prove something is false. That's not the way it works.
You don't prove there's NO Bigfoot - the one claiming it must prove there IS.

Sapidus

every official statement offered that no evidence has been found - none - that the bungling Russian meddling had even the tiniest effect on the outcome of the election.

I'll go with that ^ and ignore your nonsense. :yay: Even your boy Barry declared that there was no way the Russians could actually influence our election outcome. You calling him a liar?

You should also read the two articles I provided.

At least two people were fooled in the first article so I guess you are telling me those two morons are lying? or confused? or the only two people in America dumb enough to be fooled. Seems doubtful considering Trump supporters continue to prove themselves to be some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Sapidus

Sorry, but the burden of proof always falls on the person claiming something as true.
The accused is always given the benefit of a doubt.

No one has to prove something is false. That's not the way it works.
You don't prove there's NO Bigfoot - the one claiming it must prove there IS.

Except thats not what happened. We know Russia deliberately attempted to sway peoples opinions. It's not possible to prove how many people stayed home because they thought Hillary was raping kids in the basement of a pizza parlor with no basement.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Except thats not what happened. We know Russia deliberately attempted to sway peoples opinions. .

and....every official statement offered that no evidence has been found - none - that the bungling Russian meddling had even the tiniest effect on the outcome of the election.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Laugh all you want but two is great than the none you claimed. So you are wrong as usual. And still have provided no proof while I provided two articles.

SamSpade

Except thats not what happened. .

It IS germane to the discussion because there's no evidence that Russian interference changed anyone's mind, let alone a significant number.
THAT is what has to be "proven".

You make a statement, prove it. I don't have to prove it DIDN'T happen.
Because if the Russian interference - a few million dollars and a dozen or so people - did not in any way influence the outcome of the election
in any measurable way - the entire point is moot.

It is the SAME argument the Democrats claim with voting fraud - yes, we know it happens because people have gone to jail, having
been found guilty of it. But Democrats claim it in no way changes the outcome of an election, so who cares?

Now they're claiming election fraud which cannot be shown to have ever had the smallest effect on the outcome, and
too many sources have validated that. They try to claim that Trump had something to do with it, which not only has no proof,
but - frankly, it would be stupid. Why pay Russians to do something he could easily do himself? And legally?
And probably cheaper? Why on earth would you pay a bunch of Russians to create a pro-Trump rally or a Facebook campaign,
when you could just do it yourself?