Unwitting Trump suppprters fooled by Russia

Sapidus

Exactly my point...many are requiring voter ID and eventually all will. With free ID for those very few that don't have one. Another narrative of yours..busted. :yay:

So you mean you are wrong?

Gillian mumbles something while walking away..... The equivalent of the high school bully screaming from the safety of his parents car " say it to my face"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So you mean you are wrong?

Gillian mumbles something while walking away..... The equivalent of the high school bully screaming from the safety of his parents car " say it to my face"

Two-thirds of states request or require that you provide some form of identification before you’re allowed to vote at the polls.
About half of the states with voter ID laws accept only photo IDs, such as driver’s licenses, state-issued ID cards, military ID cards, and passports. Many of these states now offer a free voter photo ID card if you don’t have another form of valid photo ID.

I figure if you read something two or three times, some of it might start to sink in. :yay:

Sapidus

Two-thirds of states request or require that you provide some form of identification before you’re allowed to vote at the polls.
About half of the states with voter ID laws accept only photo IDs, such as driver’s licenses, state-issued ID cards, military ID cards, and passports. Many of these states now offer a free voter photo ID card if you don’t have another form of valid photo ID.

I figure if you read something two or three times, some of it might start to sink in. :yay:

remember when i said ALL?

Gillian is Fake news

Wrong and Sad

SamSpade

You are delusional.

I think you need to look up what that word means. It happened.

Even if " Eric Holder" managed to vote in the correct precinct what happens when the real Eric Holder comes to vote?

They would say - oops - and realize they can't keep the Attorney General from voting.
DC has no requirement for ID.

My local precinct is two blocks from my house. I can't vote at any other precinct. I can't just go to every precinct in town and vote.

You can if you lie, and they don't check ID.

If all jurisdictions would provide free voter ID i don't think as many people would have a problem with ID being required.

I don't know of a state that requires an ID that doesn't accept a voter ID and also provide it free of charge.
Even in really strict situations, they're given a provisional ballot - and time to show up later.

Let's get real - this is the excuse, but not the reason. Several states want NO ID.

Sapidus

I think you need to look up what that word means. It happened.

They would say - oops - and realize they can't keep the Attorney General from voting.
DC has no requirement for ID.

You can if you lie, and they don't check ID.

I don't know of a state that requires an ID that doesn't accept a voter ID and also provide it free of charge.
Even in really strict situations, they're given a provisional ballot - and time to show up later.

Let's get real - this is the excuse, but not the reason. Several states want NO ID.

But how do you know my name and what precinct I vote in? Even if you do know that how do you ensure I haven't already voted? Even if I haven't voted why would you waste the time and energy and if you are an "illegal" the threat of deportation or arrest to cast one vote?

Just sit for 5 minutes and think about that. None of it makes any logical sense.

SamSpade

But how do you know my name and what precinct I vote in? Even if you do know that how do you ensure I haven't already voted? Even if I haven't voted why would you waste the time and energy and if you are an "illegal" the threat of deportation or arrest to cast one vote?

Just sit for 5 minutes and think about that. None of it makes any logical sense.

Maybe because you don't intend to do it. It's like asking a burglar - "what if they're HOME?".

You know Grandma is too sick to vote and wont bother with an absentee ballot and Uncle John doesn't intend to - you go down and claim you're them.
Your next door neighbor died mid October and you vote for HIM.

Do you know how OLD the expression, vote early, vote often - is?
People have been cheating for so long, it's part of the culture.

Sapidus

Maybe because you don't intend to do it. It's like asking a burglar - "what if they're HOME?".

You know Grandma is too sick to vote and wont bother with an absentee ballot and Uncle John doesn't intend to - you go down and claim you're them.
Your next door neighbor died mid October and you vote for HIM.

Do you know how OLD the expression, vote early, vote often - is?
People have been cheating for so long, it's part of the culture.

Well since you have a trite saying appropriate to the situation I guess it must be true.

It seems like you are really stretching to come up with instances.

I just don't believe there is enough incentive for anyone to do it or that it happens with any frequency especially being in a jurisdiction that doesn't require ID.

Remind me what this has to do with Russia influencing the results of our election?

SamSpade

Remind me what this has to do with Russia influencing the results of our election?

Started in #10 as an example of the same line of thinking regarding Russian influence - ergo -
If the net effect is too small to affect the outcome of an election, it's not worth chasing down - the precise argument used in voter fraud by Democrats.

You're the one who took it from there.
Try and keep up.

Sapidus

Started in #10 as an example of the same line of thinking regarding Russian influence - ergo -
If the net effect is too small to affect the outcome of an election, it's not worth chasing down - the precise argument used in voter fraud by Democrats.

You're the one who took it from there.
Try and keep up.

Well then we have gone full circle.

We have the data that proves voter fraud is not happening

The results are still out on Russian influence on the election.