Unwitting Trump suppprters fooled by Russia

Sapidus

Fair enough, a random person confirms the indictments are good.

But, I meant, inaccurate information spread about the candidates. For example, did HRC not really take over the DNC and cheat Sen Sanders?

remember when she had Seth rich killed and raped children in a pizza place's basement ? one that had no basement?

Or when she was days from dying? or used a metal skeleton to keep her erect?

I know you get a hard on for anything Hillary related but you can' deny there was a coordinated effort by Russia and the press to suppress the vote for her by spreading false information.

Sapidus

It IS germane to the discussion because there's no evidence that Russian interference changed anyone's mind, let alone a significant number.
THAT is what has to be "proven".

You make a statement, prove it. I don't have to prove it DIDN'T happen.
Because if the Russian interference - a few million dollars and a dozen or so people - did not in any way influence the outcome of the election
in any measurable way - the entire point is moot.

It is the SAME argument the Democrats claim with voting fraud - yes, we know it happens because people have gone to jail, having
been found guilty of it. But Democrats claim it in no way changes the outcome of an election, so who cares?

Now they're claiming election fraud which cannot be shown to have ever had the smallest effect on the outcome, and
too many sources have validated that. They try to claim that Trump had something to do with it, which not only has no proof,
but - frankly, it would be stupid. Why pay Russians to do something he could easily do himself? And legally?
And probably cheaper? Why on earth would you pay a bunch of Russians to create a pro-Trump rally or a Facebook campaign,
when you could just do it yourself?

I did prove it albeit in a small number. Two people in the article linked.

The idea is not that he paid Russia to pay people to make a facebook campaign. He did do it himself. He had his own rally's and campaigns. These were in addition

The idea is that Russia wanted him to win and that they did everything they could to make that happen.

The full extent to which we do not yet know. We do not know what level of coordination there was between his campaign and Russia if any.

We have actual data on voter fraud. less than a dozen cases in the past 10 years.

Sapidus

I more remember the illegal server and the thousands of emails she ordered destroyed.

It's funny national security is such a big issue with you yet you have no problem with many of Trump's top staff and aides handling top secret and classified info daily with no security clearances?

I don't remember you having a problem with Porter or Kushner not having security clearances even one year in.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's funny national security is such a big issue with you yet you have no problem with many of Trump's top staff and aides handling top secret and classified info daily with no security clearances?

I don't remember you having a problem with Porter or Kushner not having security clearances even one year in.

What illegal servers are they operating? What official communications have they destroyed? What classified information have they sent to unsecure servers, PCs or laptops?

Grumpy

remember .

Remember when she lied..and lied...and lied....and lied?? Face it, the Dems cooked their goose by running a flawed candidate; but keep on about collusion, Russian interference, etc, I hope you never wake up from your stupor.

SamSpade

The idea is that Russia wanted him to win and that they did everything they could to make that happen.

So? This is always the case. WE do it too. And we've campaigned AGAINST leaders we don't like.
So what's going to happen? Putin going to hand them over?

The full extent to which we do not yet know. We do not know what level of coordination there was between his campaign and Russia if any.

And that's what needs to be *proven* and thus far, no one's found anything.
If you want to believe in the ether, or phlogiston, be my guest, but you have to PROVE it.

We have actual data on voter fraud. less than a dozen cases in the past 10 years.

There's more than that. Heck, we had a Democratic candidate in Maryland who had to leave the race
because she voted twice. The difficulty in catching voter fraud is the way we conduct elections - we have
a secret ballot - but data showing more votes in a precinct than there are registered voters.
Evidence of dead people sending in absentee votes - but no one to prosecute. So it happens, we just
can't catch it, because no one wants to do it.

Sapidus

Remember when she lied..and lied...and lied....and lied?? Face it, the Dems cooked their goose by running a flawed candidate; but keep on about collusion, Russian interference, etc, I hope you never wake up from your stupor.

how many times has Trump lied on the campaign trail or in the White house?

Sapidus

So? This is always the case. WE do it too. And we've campaigned AGAINST leaders we don't like.
So what's going to happen? Putin going to hand them over?

And that's what needs to be *proven* and thus far, no one's found anything.
If you want to believe in the ether, or phlogiston, be my guest, but you have to PROVE it.

Have you heard of Robert Mueller? I know he is taking longer than you find acceptable but that is exactly what he is working on. To prove or disprove collusion

There's more than that. Heck, we had a Democratic candidate in Maryland who had to leave the race
because she voted twice. The difficulty in catching voter fraud is the way we conduct elections - we have
a secret ballot - but data showing more votes in a precinct than there are registered voters.
Evidence of dead people sending in absentee votes - but no one to prosecute. So it happens, we just
can't catch it, because no one wants to do it.

So propose everyone's votes are public information?

SamSpade

So propose everyone's votes are public information?

You don't have to do that - strict voter ID would accomplish most of it.

There'd need to be more than that. Right now, an awful lot of tracking is done on paper.
Why not? It's easy and cheap. You go to your voting precinct - you might even wave your ID -
and they check you off. But the next precinct DOESN'T know that. And if they don't check
your ID, you could vote as anyone on the list. (I know that happened - we had people at work
claiming they went out and voted near work - and then went to vote when they got home).

How could that happen? Happened RIGHT ON THE NEWS. Some guy claimed to be - of all people -
Eric Holder in DC - and they were going to let him in, until he told them the truth.

And updating voter rolls. Say, your dad died - but he's still registered. Send in an absentee
ballot. You could do this for years. But if you verify the voter rolls every few years, it doesn't happen.

IF you have a system that can track who can vote and when they do - and can verify it's them -
you'd have a pretty airtight system. No one wants that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I did prove it albeit in a small number. Two people in the article linked.

The idea is not that he paid Russia to pay people to make a facebook campaign. He did do it himself. He had his own rally's and campaigns. These were in addition

He Who did WHAT Himself :shrug:

YOU ARE Delusional ... IRA Sponsored ANTI TRUMP Protests as well as Pro ... hardly a sign Russians wanted Trump to Win

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
how many times has Trump lied on the campaign trail or in the White house?

you really need a new shtick ..... this one holds no water

Politicians LIE ...

Harry Ried Lied About Mitt Romney
Hillary Lied about her Email Server and Benghazi

Obama LIED about MANY things

Hijinx

you really need a new shtick ..... this one holds no water

Politicians LIE ...

Harry Ried Lied About Mitt Romney
Hillary Lied about her Email Server and Benghazi

Obama LIED about MANY things

You will never get one of these Democrats to admit that any of those you mentioned lied.
They wear blinders. They only see what they want to see.

Sapidus

You don't have to do that - strict voter ID would accomplish most of it.

There'd need to be more than that. Right now, an awful lot of tracking is done on paper.
Why not? It's easy and cheap. You go to your voting precinct - you might even wave your ID -
and they check you off. But the next precinct DOESN'T know that. And if they don't check
your ID, you could vote as anyone on the list. (I know that happened - we had people at work
claiming they went out and voted near work - and then went to vote when they got home).

How could that happen? Happened RIGHT ON THE NEWS. Some guy claimed to be - of all people -
Eric Holder in DC - and they were going to let him in, until he told them the truth.

And updating voter rolls. Say, your dad died - but he's still registered. Send in an absentee
ballot. You could do this for years. But if you verify the voter rolls every few years, it doesn't happen.

IF you have a system that can track who can vote and when they do - and can verify it's them -
you'd have a pretty airtight system. No one wants that.

You are delusional. Even if " Eric Holder" managed to vote in the correct precinct what happens when the real Eric Holder comes to vote? How did " Eric Holder" know which precinct to show up at/

My local precinct is two blocks from my house. I can't vote at any other precinct. I can't just go to every precinct in town and vote.

People do want a system that works. Who are the largest manipulators of the election process through Gerrymandering? The GOP. Why aren't you crusading against that?

For some people affording a license is a hardship and provides a barrier to entry. If all jurisdictions would provide free voter ID i don't think as many people would have a problem with ID being required.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If all jurisdictions would provide free voter ID i don't think as many people would have a problem with ID being required.

Two-thirds of states request or require that you provide some form of identification before you’re allowed to vote at the polls.
About half of the states with voter ID laws accept only photo IDs, such as driver’s licenses, state-issued ID cards, military ID cards, and passports. Many of these states now offer a free voter photo ID card if you don’t have another form of valid photo ID.

https://www.usa.gov/voter-id