Update

SRV

SRV
camily said:
He has no choice. This is why he continues to be gay. It is not his lifestyle. Do you consider being heterosexual a lifestyle? No, it's who you are. Do you choose to be straight? No. It's who you are. Why would someone choose to be ridiculed and to have their family reject them? They wouldn't. I don't understand why this is such a difficult concept for some people to grasp, plus, why the he!! does it matter to people anyway? I just don't get it. Live and let live.
Hi, I didn't ignore your last response I have just been away from the computer . Thanks for your response and I must run out again see you later. :howdy:

W

Wes

I know I told you I would post some more, the next day, but this whirlwind romance, hasn't left much time for posting. The woman I met is 51, her name is Ruby, and she is amazing. We go to dinner and dancing every weekend, my parents just love her, and things are working out perfectly. Thank you all for all your help, it is very much appreciated.

sockgirl77

Wes said:
I know I told you I would post some more, the next day, but this whirlwind romance, hasn't left much time for posting. The woman I met is 51, her name is Ruby, and she is amazing. We go to dinner and dancing every weekend, my parents just love her, and things are working out perfectly. Thank you all for all your help, it is very much appreciated.
Wishing you all the best. Good luck with your new found romance. Hope it is what you always wanted out of your life. :yay:

Oh yeah, what in the hell does your mother have to say about you dating someone her age? :shrug:

W

Wes

sockgirl77 said:
Wishing you all the best. Good luck with your new found romance. Hope it is what you always wanted out of your life. :yay:

Oh yeah, what in the hell does your mother have to say about you dating someone her age? :shrug:
She likes having a new friend.

RubyLady

Thank you my dear Wesley. You have been such a treat in my life. I feel so blessed. Thank you for telling me about this place. I am hoping that we can find other couples just like us. It would be nice to have someone to for us to do things with.

W

Wes

RubyLady said:
Thank you my dear Wesley. You have been such a treat in my life. I feel so blessed. Thank you for telling me about this place. I am hoping that we can find other couples just like us. It would be nice to have someone to for us to do things with.
You're going to like it here. Everyone has been very nice. When do you want me to come over?

W

Wes

RubyLady said:
I have off for the rest of the day. Grandkids are home with their mommy. Come on over now.
Let me hop in the shower and I'll be there soon. xoxo