US aluminum and steel mills restating idle plants...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm pretty sick of the false "500 manufacturing jobs" parrot line that the progs have been told to throw out there as often as possible. Like most of the bull#### statistics they make up and recite, it's a lie and anyone who believes it is a stupid bot.

stgislander

PREMO Member
America first! I care about the clean air and water in this country. This administration does not. It just wants to make the rich richer. And then golf more.

This board in summary: Increase costs for everyone to create 500 manuafacturing jobs = good!
Increase costs for some of the country so that millions can have health insurance = BAD!!!!!!!

I'll bite ..who DIDN'T see a massive increase in the cost of their health insurance just so a few could get it for nothing?

:yay: :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The poor.

Well, that's not true.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/obamacares-tax-on-the-poor-1506118414

ObamaCare’s Tax on the Poor
The mandate penalty hits low-income Americans the hardest.

IRS data offers insight into who paid the law’s individual mandate penalty in 2015 for not buying health insurance, the latest year for which figures are available. Spoiler alert: The payers aren’t Warren Buffett or any of the other wealthy folks Democrats say they want to tax. More than one in three of taxed households earned less than $25,000, which is roughly the federal poverty line for a family of four.

Chris0nllyn

Well, that's not true.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/obamacares-tax-on-the-poor-1506118414

ObamaCare’s Tax on the Poor
The mandate penalty hits low-income Americans the hardest.

IRS data offers insight into who paid the law’s individual mandate penalty in 2015 for not buying health insurance, the latest year for which figures are available. Spoiler alert: The payers aren’t Warren Buffett or any of the other wealthy folks Democrats say they want to tax. More than one in three of taxed households earned less than $25,000, which is roughly the federal poverty line for a family of four.

I don't have a WSJ subscription so I can't read it, but exemptions are in place for poor people.

Income-related exemptions
•The lowest-priced coverage available to you, through either a Marketplace or job-based plan, would cost more than 8.16% of your household income. Get details about the Marketplace affordability exemption or the job-based affordability exemption.
•You don’t have to file a tax return because your income does not meet the tax filing requirement. Learn how to claim the exemption if your income is below the tax filing threshold.

Hardship exemptions
•You had a financial hardship or other circumstancess that prevented you from getting health insurance. Application required. See all hardship exemptions and get the application form.

Health coverage-related exemptions
•You were uninsured for no more than 2 consecutive months of the year. Get details about the short gap exemption.
•You lived in a state that didn’t expand its Medicaid program and your household income was below 138% of the federal poverty level. Get details about this exemption.

https://www.healthcare.gov/health-coverage-exemptions/forms-how-to-apply/

Chris0nllyn

You better run and tell the IRS.

One has to actually apply for the exemption to get it, but the question was "who DIDN'T see a massive increase in the cost of their health insurance just so a few could get it for nothing?".

Answer: The poor.

Not to mention in some cases, decreased (or non-existant) health insurance costs for the poor. You know, that whole "poverty line" thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One has to actually apply for the exemption to get it, but the question was "who DIDN'T see a massive increase in the cost of their health insurance just so a few could get it for nothing?".

Answer: The poor.

Not to mention in some cases, decreased (or non-existant) health insurance costs for the poor. You know, that whole "poverty line" thing.

Again, you better run and tell the IRS.

And now you will once again have to argue with yourself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chris: bull####bull####bull####
Me: Well, no, and here's a link.
Chris: Sorry, can't read anything that isn't exactly what my handlers have told me to say. Therefore bull####bull####bull####

At some point it's a waste of time to even read your posts.

Chris0nllyn

Chris: bull####bull####bull####
Me: Well, no, and here's a link.
Chris: Sorry, can't read anything that isn't exactly what my handlers have told me to say. Therefore bull####bull####bull####

At some point it's a waste of time to even read your posts.

Then don't do it. You seem to have trouble reading anyway.

Trump: "I talked to North Korea"
Officials: "Nah, you talked to South Korea"
Vrai: "Trump knew who he was talking to"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Then don't do it. You seem to have trouble reading anyway.

Trump: "I talked to North Korea"
Officials: "Nah, you talked to South Korea"
Vrai: "Trump knew who he was talking to"

What "official" said that? Drop a name, otherwise it's bull####.

Chris0nllyn

What "official" said that? Drop a name, otherwise it's bull####.

Oh now you want me to answer questions? Look it up yourself, lazy ass.

Think about it, had Trump actually talked to NK, don't you think he'd be bragging/Tweeting about it (you know, like he is with simply discussing the invitation to talk....why celebrate the invitatrion if they've already talked?)?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh now you want me to answer questions? Look it up yourself, lazy ass.

I did. I looked through several versions of the story in all the usual progbot sources and all I could find was "an official". Since you're the one peddling the story on here, I thought you might know something more. Especially since you presented it as indisputable fact - something that *did* happen, even though you weren't there for it nor do you know the name of the person who is spreading this rumor.

Chris0nllyn

I did. I looked through several versions of the story in all the usual progbot sources and all I could find was "an official". Since you're the one peddling the story on here, I thought you might know something more. Especially since you presented it as indisputable fact - something that *did* happen, even though you weren't there for it nor do you know the name of the person who is spreading this rumor.

Yea, like "The Hill" and SK's own Yonhap News. Totally progbot sources.

You came up with the idea that Trump's met many times on the video game issue, without any source to back that up and now you want to preach to me about this ####? :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yea, like "The Hill" and SK's own Yonhap News. Totally progbot sources.

You came up with the idea that Trump's met many times on the video game issue, without any source to back that up and now you want to preach to me about this ####? :lmao:

I'm not going to waste my time doing a bunch of googles to find news for you. If you were interested, you'd have already seen it reported, so I can only conclude that you're not interested, and therefore I won't waste my time.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm pretty sick of the false "500 manufacturing jobs" parrot line that the progs have been told to throw out there as often as possible. Like most of the bull#### statistics they make up and recite, it's a lie and anyone who believes it is a stupid bot.

http://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/news/local/lorain-county/republic-steel-restarting-lorain-facility-adding-1000-jobs-after-steel-tariffs-signed-by-trump/527002801

http://fox8.com/2018/03/09/lorain-city-officials-excited-as-1000-workers-set-to-return-to-republic-steel/

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You accuse everyone of labeling you a loyal little progbot, but when you lose it and go on a tear like this thread you confirm it all by yourself!

You don't understand. Chris is a master communicator and it's everyone else that does not get it. And when they don't ..it's not his fault. Just axe him... ;-)