Veep Cheney to work with Dems to 'bury' hatchett...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Just got home and seen on the news - that the guy that was hit with the pellets has suffered a minor heart attack. Oh shaitt!

Round II, coming up! :frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Penn said:
Just got home and seen on the news - that the guy that was hit with the pellets has suffered a minor heart attack. Oh shaitt!

Round II, coming up! :frown:
That's probably why they had him in ICU. Granted, I'm not a hunting expert (unlike the hippies over at the DU :lol: ) but No.8 birdshot at 30 yards shouldn't be that big of a deal. However, the guy is 78 years old and...well...

:shrug:

Cheney's almost going to have to resign over this if the poor guy dies. Can you say Vice-President Rice?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
vraiblonde said:
That's probably why they had him in ICU. Granted, I'm not a hunting expert (unlike the hippies over at the DU :lol: ) but No.8 birdshot at 30 yards shouldn't be that big of a deal. However, the guy is 78 years old and...well...

:shrug:

Cheney's almost going to have to resign over this if the poor guy dies. Can you say Vice-President Rice?
Apparently, a few of the pellets moved along his bloodstream, found their way to his heart, and that's what's causing the problem.

"Can you say Vice-President Rice?"

Now THAT has a nice ring to it! :flowers:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
"Radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh put a political spin on the quail hunting accident, offering his listeners a choice:

"Would you rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, or riding in a car over a bridge with Ted Kennedy?” Limbaugh asked.

"At least Cheney takes you to the hospital.”

Hessian

Advertisement...HSN style

Stupidvideos.com

....do a search for AK 47 for Sale and what you'll get is a great version of HSN selling AK47s complete with demo...

(No,...I don't lurk around stupidvideos.com looking fro my somd forum friends!!!....I saw it highlighted on MSN video feeds) :lmao:

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Penn said:
"Radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh put a political spin on the quail hunting accident, offering his listeners a choice:

"Would you rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, or riding in a car over a bridge with Ted Kennedy?” Limbaugh asked.

"At least Cheney takes you to the hospital.”
Even if that came from Douche Limbaugh, that is a great line.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
MMDad said:
Even if that came from Douche Limbaugh, that is a great line.
Agreed. :high5:

I'm fairly sure someone else had mentioned that earlier, maybe in another thread, why 'ol Teddy has never been called on the carpet about that?

If memory serves me, he was within a quarter-mile of a firehouse, which could have provided assistance, but somehow he couldn't find it(along the same road).

Curious, indeed.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_neg.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1362373 width="50%">Veep Cheney to work wit...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>02-15-2006 01:35 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">I like Rush.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This one makes no sense to me.

I was quoting a Rush Limbaugh anecdote! :lmao:

D

Dixie

vraiblonde said:
That looks like a threat to me. Dixie, you should seek professional help.

My bad should have been shoot vice shot. Sounds like I touched a nerve Vrai, could it be you actually are capable of putting yourself in someone else's shoes or is that too much to hope for? BTW - you really spinned that one - I don't own a gun, I don't want a gun, I don't want to know how to shoot a gun, I don't know Larry, I don't want to know Larry, and if anything happened to Larry you can take it to the bank that I'd think you are completely qualified to speak on the subject.

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
vraiblonde said:
That looks like a threat to me. Dixie, you should seek professional help.
Sorry, I was washing your SUV and didn't hear the bell. You need me to take care of this?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dixie said:
My bad should have been shoot vice shot. Sounds like I touched a nerve Vrai, could it be you actually are capable of putting yourself in someone else's shoes or is that too much to hope for? BTW - you really spinned that one - I don't own a gun, I don't want a gun, I don't want to know how to shoot a gun, I don't know Larry, I don't want to know Larry, and if anything happened to Larry you can take it to the bank that I'd think you are completely qualified to speak on the subject.
I think you need psychiatric care. I didn't "spin" anything - I simply posted your comment verbatim. You're the one who suggested shooting my husband.

Moronica.

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
vraiblonde said:
I think you need psychiatric care. I didn't "spin" anything - I simply posted your comment verbatim. You're the one who suggested shooting my husband.

Moronica.
I could.....you know :smack:

D

Dixie

vraiblonde said:

Moronica.

Sadly I gave you too much credit, you really aren't capable of seeing anything through anyone else's eyes are you? I feel sorry for you Vrai, it must be difficult to be the center of your own universe.

Dixie said:
Sadly I gave you too much credit, you really aren't capable of seeing anything through anyone else's eyes are you? I feel sorry for you Vrai, it must be difficult to be the center of your own universe.
Good lord, get a grip Dixie Chick...:twitch: What is there to see that isn't being seen? Dick shot Harry by accident. Harry received immediate medical care and has been receiving V.I.P. treatment ever since. Dick feared the press would react exactly like the idiots are acting so they tried to keep it on the down-low as long as they could. I really don't think this is the business of the American public. The was a private accident and Dick is keeping in constant contact with the accident victim and his family. Why are you attacking Vrai for getting pizzed at ignorant statements being made and published as public fodder...:confused:

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
Good lord, get a grip Dixie Chick...:twitch: What is there to see that isn't being seen? Dick shot Harry by accident. Harry received immediate medical care and has been receiving V.I.P. treatment ever since. Dick feared the press would react exactly like the idiots are acting so they tried to keep it on the down-low as long as they could. I really don't think this is the business of the American public. The was a private accident and Dick is keeping in constant contact with the accident victim and his family. Why are you attacking Vrai for getting pizzed at ignorant statements being made and published as public fodder...:confused:
:yeahthat:

Once when I was lil, my aunt Jean hollered "WHO FIRED THAT SHOT??" and I yelled back: "I FARTED!!" :killingme

Aunt Jean was funny gawd rest her soul.

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
Dixie said:
You are totally ignorant. See what through whose eyes? How is you shooting the tall guy compare to a hunting accident? You are a moron and long to be as insightful, intelligent and well spoken as the Blonde. You have a typical case of “Smarts envy”; You don’t have it, so you hate it. Bad Cheney, bad Republicans, when it is really all about Bad Vraiblonde. She is picking on my heroes and she makes sense, and she is funny, and is smart and all the cool kids like her and pick on me just like High School. :bawl: Get a grip, buy some Adidas and a veil, the mother ship is do in anytime now and Michael Moore is saving you a seat.