Veep Cheney to work with Dems to 'bury' hatchett...

D

Dixie

due in anytime, not do in anytime Trunk Monkey. This is about Sara Brady not Calamitous Dick.

Mikeinsmd

Trunk Monkey said:
You are totally ignorant. See what through whose eyes? How is you shooting the tall guy compare to a hunting accident? You are a moron and long to be as insightful, intelligent and well spoken as the Blonde. You have a typical case of “Smarts envy”; You don’t have it, so you hate it. Bad Cheney, bad Republicans, when it is really all about Bad Vraiblonde. She is picking on my heroes and she makes sense, and she is funny, and is smart and all the cool kids like her and pick on me just like High School. :bawl: Get a grip, buy some Adidas and a veil, the mother ship is do in anytime now and Michael Moore is saving you a seat.
This is a smart monkey. He uses proper spelling and grammar, is well spoken and has a sense of humor. Must've cost Vrai a fortune.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
Why are you attacking Vrai for getting pizzed at ignorant statements being made and published as public fodder...
Because it's much easier for her to give me a shot (haha) of red than to speak her mind and maybe have to defend her views.

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
Dixie said:
vraiblonde said:
Actually, it's pretty easy. But thanks for thinking of me.

You're quite welcome.
Your failure is complete. Can't even quote a single line post. If I were not sworn to protect and serve the Blonde I would feel sorry for you. But things being what they are I must throw virtual poo at you.

Dixie said:
due in anytime, not do in anytime Trunk Monkey. This is about Sara Brady not Calamitous Dick.
WTF...:twitch:

"I've thought Cheney was scary for a long time," Sarah Brady said. "Now I know I was right to be nervous."

Her statement is assinine and uncalled for. She is implying that he was waving the gun willy-nilly and shooting at anything and everything. He shot his bird shot at a bird that flushed. He did not shoot at Harry. Jeezo-peezo...:banghead:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Dixie said:
You, like most gun-phobic people do not think but react. Sarah Brady is a gun-phobic ignoramous. Her only claim to fame is her husband was shot by Hinckley. The proper responce would to put Hinckley behind bars, but do gooders like you have made the legal system what it is and he walks around in la-la land.

A gun is no different than a shovel. It is a tool. Properly used, either serves the user well for its intended purpose. Used improperly, either can do great harm. You and Sarah want to blame the tool rather than the user of the tool. Shall we make all things that can kill against the law? You will be picking you your steak with your fingers to eat it. Hope you like mashed potatoes on your hands. think you can't be killed with a fork or spoon; think again. Wake up. Any object that is sufficiently solid can be used to kill. So, let's outlaw bricks, baseball bats, frying pans, spatulas, cooking and eating implements of all types, firewood, 2x4s or other lumber, rope, electrical cord. drills, hammers, axes, shovels, the list goes on and on.

More people drown every year in the bathtub than get shot with guns except in war. Let's outlaw bathtubs.

:dingfriesaredone:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The heck with the blonde...

Trunk Monkey said:
Your failure is complete. Can't even quote a single line post. If I were not sworn to protect and serve the Blonde I would feel sorry for you. But things being what they are I must throw virtual poo at you.

I'm the one who's supposed to be shot. Protect ME!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hell...

2ndAmendment said:
A gun is no different than a shovel. It is a tool. Properly used, either serves the user well for its intended purpose. Used improperly, either can do great harm. You and Sarah want to blame the tool rather than the user of the tool. Shall we make all things that can kill against the law? You will be picking you your steak with your fingers to eat it. Hope you like mashed potatoes on your hands. think you can't be killed with a fork or spoon; think again. Wake up. Any object that is sufficiently solid can be used to kill. So, let's outlaw bricks, baseball bats, frying pans, spatulas, cooking and eating implements of all types, firewood, 2x4s or other lumber, rope, electrical cord. drills, hammers, axes, shovels, the list goes on and on.

More people drown every year in the bathtub than get shot with guns except in war. Let's outlaw bathtubs.

...it ain't that complicated. The real story is why in the name of pretzel logic does ANYONE think, if a bad guy is planning on attacking the President of the Uniteds States or the clerk at the 7-11, that're they are going to change or give up the plan if it's...illegal...to have a gun????

Oops! Can't go shooting the President! One may get in trouble for having a pistol and we just can't have that, now can we???

MMDad

Lem Putt
Penn said:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_neg.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1362373 width="50%">Veep Cheney to work wit...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>02-15-2006 01:35 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">I like Rush.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This one makes no sense to me.

I was quoting a Rush Limbaugh anecdote! :lmao:
:lmao: He hit me a minute before he hit you. What a maroon! He likes Rush, the drug addicted pompous jacka$$. Good for you, moron. :lmao: