Voting in St. Mary's

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I went to the old PF Library and stood in line about 1 hour 45 minutes and voted. Got there around 6:45 PM. After the wait, decided to go to Outback for dinner with the family.

glhs837

Power with Control
Went to the HVFD about an hour ago. Was 18 minutes from stepping into the line and walking back out. Inside was a no kidding MACHINE. No confusion, just a team of dedicated poll workers moving voters in, getting the where they needed to be and getting them back out the door.

One of the poll workers husband was ahead of me in line. While getting in, she came back to tell him he needed to take someon back home afterwards. Seems a very pregnant lady had actually walked from her home on the other side of RT235. The poll worker made sure her husband was going to drive the pregnant lady home.

TPD

the poor dad
I posted this in the election thread earlier but probably more appropriate here...

Went to Spring Ridge Middle School to vote this morning. Got out of my truck at 10:40, got back in at 11:16. Easy peasy.

but I must say it just isn’t the same by NOT going to your local precinct. Very quiet (other than the election judges outside constantly reminding you to distance) - no one socializing since you don’t know anyone in line. Weird.

luvmygdaughters

Hubby and I were at LHS at 7 AM this morning. Walked out at 8:15 AM. The line was pretty long when we left. All in all, except the chilly breeze this morning, not a bad experience at all.

Bobwhite

I went to Hollywood around 10:50 am; was out at 11:40. The line was verrrrrry long but we didn't stand still more than 15 seconds at any time. Very well organized, both inside and out.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I went to Hollywood around 10:50 am; was out at 11:40. The line was verrrrrry long but we didn't stand still more than 15 seconds at any time. Very well organized, both inside and out.
Well organized indeed. They ran that process very well.

TPD

the poor dad
On a more positive note - I voted yesterday WITHOUT A MASK! It is probably the last time I will be allowed in a public building without the muzzle since it appears we will be forced into wearing one at all times very soon...